Where are the skirts

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Deidre Taylor
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Where are the skirts

Post by Deidre Taylor »

Skirts are everywhere in the stores I shop at. Granted as the weather here in Michigan gets colder you see more slacks than skirts out and about, warmer and more practical. I still wear a skirt to work as it is the mandated uniform but for running around at this time of the year I will slip into some jeans.

Full slips, does that bring back memories. I was taught a lady always wears a slip, half slip with a skirt and a full slip with a dress. As lined dresses became more popular the need for a slip became moot so I like most women abandoned them. As Anne said they are hot and they add bulk under your dress, unnecessary with a lined dress. Yes they are sexy and many men, particularly mature ones, find them a pleasant sight on their women, something the younger generation will probably never come to understand. I have several full slips of differing lengths and colors but can't remember the last one I wore one. I even have a formal length full slip I bought for a New Years Eve dress probably 15 years ago.

My suggestion Janet would be to look online if you want a full slip. You might want to start here:

http://www.herroom.com/full-slips,slips,112,003,10.html

The slips of today are not as lacy as the ones of yore for the most part. Perhaps you might want to try EBay for those if that is what you want.
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

I'm with Martha G as older ladies we are set in our preferences.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karen Ski »

Next time rather than going to Florida come to SoCal Janet. Skirts and dresses are everywhere and women of all ages wear them. They are cooler than slacks an d for the most part women out here like to express their femininity. Sure you see slacks and jeans, we all wear them as there are times and situations where they are more appropriate. Still skirts rule for the most part.

I am sure most of you girls will be a b it disappointed as most of out here do not wear hose except for special occasions. I freely admit that it is much cooler and comfortable bare leg. Sure it may not look as polished but we California girls are always the ones to do as we please! :mrgreen:
Kim D.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Kim D. »

Try this one Janet, I have 2 of them, pink and black, and love them

http://www.roamans.com/clothing/Double- ... ovCro-cGP8
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

Here in Oklahoma, I have had good luck finding both Skirts and jeans at the local Goodwill store. I usually stick with base colors such as black for skirts, and have found a couple of good pair of Jeans every time I stop in.