A few hours out

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

A few hours out

Post by Hanna »

Yesterday I had a few hours for myself to go out. So what does a gurl love to do?
Shop.
I went into the mall, walked through JC Pennys, and on to the shoe store. No SA was there to help , but I tried on plenty of shoes, flats, heels. Most were a little on the tight side, I am a size 13W. But I found a 12W, heels, on sale. I walked around the store a little bit, and they started to feel a bit more comfy. For the sales price $10, I can be a little uncomfortable. But while I was walking around and stretching them out a older lady came up to me and said that's what I am trying to buy. I asked her how they looked on me, she said a little tight but not bad. Then we talked a bit more. I don't have a great fem voice. But that was fun and she was nice. The check out girl asked if I found everything ok. So I had a great buy, black open toe heels.
Then I went back to Penny's and tried on some dresses. Didn't buy anything, but while I was rambling around a girl comes over and taps me on the shoulder and said I think your dress( that I was wearing) looked very nice. I saw her later on in the mall and we just walked by each other and smiled.
I was a fun few hours, I did not want to leave.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: A few hours out

Post by Martha G »

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME OUT HUN.

GOOD FOR YOU!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Congratulations on your outing Hanna. *-* Sounds like you had a wonderful time and I am happy for you. Looking forward to reading of your further adventures.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
StephanieW

Post by StephanieW »

Good for Hanna, I enjoy trips to the mall during the early week, fewer people. Jcpennys, sears and Dillards... or Sunday mornings to a Starbucks... love seeing my name written on the cup, a few of the girls who work there are always sweet to me
Now Living My Life
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

That sounds absolutely awesome. Really great to here stories like this. I am so happy for you.

(--) (--) Olivia
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds as if you had a wonderful time and looking forward to more time out. Congratulations Hanna.
Requal