Fun stuff

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Denise

Fun stuff

Post by Denise »

I have lived in New Zealand for 21 years and have spent many happy hours browsing the thrift stores or charity or opportunity shops as we call them here , I always visit the shops fully underdressed and some times with women shoes , slacks and blouses but nothing too obvious , and by underdressed I mean bra , full granny knickers , pantyhose, with all in one girdle , fully fashioned stockings camisole and full slip ,it can get very hot in summer but wonderfully warm in winter , I shop openly and have had some fantastic ladies help me in those shops ,one particular lady used to save things for me and said to me one day " I have the same perfume as you are wearing " , I also like the fact that the clothes I buy from there have been worn by wonderful mature feminine women and that I am helping others through a charity shop by wearing women's underwear and clothes , I actually love the fact that they know I am a sissy/crossdresser ,I have also bought some gorgeous items from these shops , and met some wonderful open minded ladies .
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Fun stuff

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds as if you have found a friendly and non expensive way to create a wonderful wardrobe for your dressing Denise. There are lots of good bargains and clothing to found in Op Shops.
Requal