Driving as Jill

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jill Mansfield
Miss Crystal Goddess

Driving as Jill

Post by Jill Mansfield »

One of My most enjoyable things to do as Jill is drive , I love to go to the atm , gas station , wash the car etc. When I go on My little excursions I am fully dressed from head to toe and even carry a purse. I dress like an average Housewife so I don't gain unwanted attention.

Well a couple of months ago I got out of work early , I work nights so I got right down to it, shower , makeup and the works. It was still only 4:00 am and I got in my car and started My day. I drove into town and stopped at Tim Hortons for an iced tea and then washed the car.

There wasn't anything going on so I decided to head back home for awhile. I drove around and took the long way home just enjoying the feeling of being Jill. When I turned onto My road I was shocked to see a road block about a half mile ahead. OMG I'm busted ,Panic set in and My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute.

Oh well nothing I can do about it now, I surely can't turn around that would definitely draw attention so I had no choice but to keep moving forward. Then it hit Me I'm not doing anything wrong and my vehicle is legal so what's the worst that can happen besides being outed by the police, and I calmed down immediately.

Well I pulled up and the officer looked at me and looked at my stickers and smiled and waved me on through. WOW , as I drove away I got the greatest high I can remember , I felt empowered and I was so stoked .

That experience added a new thrill to My Driving Excursion, Now that was fun.

Jill
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Driving as Jill

Post by Ralitsa »

good story Jill. You're right though, the roadblock was probably there to check for drunk drivers. And not only were not doing anything at all wrong, seeing you is probably not even very high on their list of crazy stuff that's happened. We always get so nervous about it, and then find out it's not a big deal at all.
How about the people at Tim Hortons, did any of them notice or say anything? I like going out for coffee or a meal wearing something nice. Dressing up for it seems to make it more of a special occasion than just having lunch.
Jill Mansfield
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Jill Mansfield »

I go out dressed in public all the time so going into fast food places and shopping doesn't even faze me nobody knows who I am . But the thought of having to hand over my drivers license to a cop while dressed ,especially so close to home terrified me lol.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Great story, Jill.

I too love driving around while dressed, but I doubt that I would have been able to handle such a situation with as much grace.

Good for you, girl! *-*
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

I think the late night drive is the initial foray into the outside world many girls take. know it was for me and from what I have read and heard it was for others as well. Never had to hand over my drivers license to a cop but I do remember the first time I tried to use my Kohl's charge while dressed. It had my then male name on it and the girl asked for my ID. I did panic for a second but handed her my drivers license. She looked at the name on my license and my credit card and proceeded with the transaction. My heart was pounding just as hard as I am sure yours was Jill.

Enjoy your lifes and keep us apprised of your adventures.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

I know too for Sarah I love the late night forays when they are possible. It is also nerve-racking that the Police see to me out in force after 11.00. My heart is always pounding whenever a police car follows at a steady 28 mph behind me I I must remember to be carful in my heels...
“Rules are there to be broken…”
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Heard this one years ago: " Never drink and drag."
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

Never head that one Martina, I really must rember it. You have to rember that driving in heels is harder in the UK as the majority of UK cars are stick shift.
PaigeK
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by PaigeK »

I've driven around, both during the day and at night. I've taken movies back to the Redbox at "off hours", and walked through a park at dusk. I've never had the courage to get gas, or go to the bank, or for drive through. I've tried, and always been afraid to "get caught".

Dressing has always been a private thing for me. I've only recently begun to get the bug to go out as Paige.
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

PaigeK you are still much braver than me, when I get the chnace I aways wait until very dark before going out.
PaigeK
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by PaigeK »

SarahMicheline wrote:PaigeK you are still much braver than me, when I get the chnace I aways wait until very dark before going out.
SarahMicheline, I've got new confidence after a great conversation in the chat room yesterday. You can do this. I'm realizing most people are so wrapped up in their own stuff, nobody really is paying attention. Baby steps. ;)
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
SarahMicheline
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by SarahMicheline »

Thanks PaigeK for your encouragement, as you say step by step, I suppose an issue for me is that I get to be Sara enough too go outside only a few times a year. But each time a little bolder... :-)
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

PaigeK wrote:Dressing has always been a private thing for me. I've only recently begun to get the bug to go out as Paige.
I can relate. I've been wanting to get out there too. I've done the late night drive, the walk outside in the evening, the Instabank - but that is about the extent of it.

But I think for many of us, it all starts with that first late night drive. Who knows? Maybe with time and patience, getting out there, going about our regular business while en femme might just become second nature...
PaigeK
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by PaigeK »

SarahMicheline wrote:Thanks PaigeK for your encouragement, as you say step by step, I suppose an issue for me is that I get to be Sara enough too go outside only a few times a year. But each time a little bolder... :-)
We're all here for each other, sharing our triumphs and trials.

Hugs!
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

I took my first drive a few nights ago, dressed but no makeup. I do take walks out intp the backyard at night with my English bulldogs. I'm wanting to step out more at night, get gas, go through a drive thru and such, but I need to get my makeup right and a nice wig before I do that.. a girls gotta look her best.