I enjoy Jogging

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

I enjoy Jogging

Post by Anne Bonny »

I recently purchased some ladies New Balance running shoes they have some medium blue and bright orange in the sole, a silver mesh with silver and powder blue trim...some white No nonsense ankle socks, Some hanes lady's running shorts in Navy with a pale yellow and a royal blue lady's t shirts, of course I needed some panties and a sports bra underneath...just got back from my daily 5K run I have been running for a few years...seems now on I can sport feminine style and no one will even notice. The key thing is this is part of my daily routine and I can now do it openly in feminine clothing and no one will even bat an eye. If any one noticed...well...big deal! What matters is that I know and am comfortable and am able to just enjoy being who I am in public. Oh...my hair is longer, my legs are always well groomed - shaved, nail polish and of course with my sunglasses I did wear lipstick.

I wonder down the road will the next evolution be to more obvious styling and coloration such as pink trim, a powder blue top, perhaps a pink lady's cap instead of the navy one I wore, perhaps even running with a sports bra as my top openly it is my choice and just has to do with my own comfort level.

I admit this could be considered stealth dressing but it's not true because everything I was wearing was made for a woman to wear running. So...I think its really great...from now on I will be out every day running in public for about 35 to 40 minutes completely dressed in women's clothing.
Go with the flow
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: I enjoy Jogging

Post by Alisa »

Sounds like fun Anne... I see soooo many cute outfits while running but mine are (sigh...) mostly unisex. I'll have to say that even the unisex highvis colors sometimes attract attention... giggle... I've gotten wolf whistles while running!
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

When you girls decide to run with your forms, we all want to know what you wind up doing to keep the girls from out running you or running off the trails without you.
{squeezes}
Davita
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I don't want to see one of my gel pads...and certainly not one of my very expensive prosthetic forms splash into the bay or roll out onto the road with me chasing after it. I do not believe they would stand up to the wear...now if I had implants yeah...but I don't even so I do wear a sports bra just not comfortable wearing only a sport's bra. And I am also not comfortable with colors which are on the feminine side of the spectrum...pinks, powder blues, light greens... but who knows...but the pale yellows, royal blues...teal yeah because these while feminine are also seen on men.

I never thought I would be out an about with shiny clear coat on my nails with a lady's watch on either but I do now...

It is funny how over time...well I have made tremendous progress.
Go with the flow
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

Although I can't run due to a torn ACL that I never got fixed, I do walk. . .I try to average about 2.5 to 3 miles every other day in my neighborhood. (The neighborhood was built in the early 7-0's and is on third generation families now.)

I started wearing Danskin shorts and a regular Tee shirt, with womens Nike Flex supreme 2015. Sometimes, depending on the weather, I will wear a womans Danskin zip up hoodie with a bra and breast forms under the tee shirt. If its cold, I will wear tights.

This spring, I have taken to not shaving my legs but taking a clipper and cutting the hair very close to the skin. (I really HATE that itchy feeling about 24-72 hours after shaving, especially when you go to bed!) But this way, the hair is very short and looks shaved. . I have also taken to wearing skorts on early morning walks (out about 6:30AM and being back by 07:30 Am) Interestingly even I have passed several people walking, or that have driven by, I've not gotten any funny looks or comments.

All of which has been a surprise and a bit of a boost to confidence. Even though I have underdressed since 1975, walking openly through the neighborhood is quite refreshing. I have no desire to attempt to pass. It seems I have found a unique situation which allows a modicum of crossdressing without arousing unwanted attention!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hum...razor burn...yeah I use Nair or Neet but if you have a fresh 5 bladed razor I use a BIC Razor they are much cheaper...I am now able to do a dry shave over my knees and some of my upper thigh as this hair grows the quickest. I use a very light touch and have found if I do this there is no razor burn so one or the other girls should have smooth beautiful hairless legs...takes a little practice don't give up.
Go with the flow
MarieH

Post by MarieH »

The other morning I driving across town when I spotted what I think was a jogger, male. Pink shorts, bright yellow tee shirt and wearing a fluffy kind of pink scarf. Bizarrely he wore a white flat cap. I'm guessing he was gay. But I was impressed. Also I notice lately pink shorts being worn by men who are clearing not attempting to express their feminine side. Seems to be something of a fashion thing. I said to my wife I might get myself a pair!
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

I also started wearing nondescript black Skorts with a black hoodie during my daily walks. I have passed and walked with several people, who have never commented or given funny looks.

All the time in otherwise male mood. . short hair, no makeup.

It was really quite a surprise albeit a pleasant one.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Wesley, i was the same yesterday, went out for a walk with a friend in all unisex look femme clothes and no problem passing as a male. Softer, less bulky and more comfortable. Of course sure my furry body helps with the masculine image. :shock:
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Wesley »

Kimberly,

Its a shame we are not in the same area. . A walking partner would be wonderful!
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

I have run under dressed... just too hot here (Houston area) to sport anything obvious... and I do have to be aware... a lot of haters/ignorant people in this area... sadly.
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Well...there are women's shoes that are not obviously so if you are careful in selecting colors a male would also wear. Men can wear short running shorts...who can tell if they are in a color a man would wear even with white trim and side trim, and a lady's T Shirt in a color a man would wear who can tell ...oh the sleeves are shorter - who will notice that!? I wear a hat made for women but a lady's navy blue ball cap who can tell!? Lots of men wear ear rings and sunglasses I bought a pair of women's sunglasses aviator type that are black how can anybody tell once the label is in the trash!? I will not wear a sports bra if the top is light as it could be seen, but women who are flat chested may wear just a t shirt, once weather is cooler yeah a sport bra under a dark top won't show. and in the winter a running suit if in colors a man would wear yeah.

I of course do not deny that I am a man...I am a soft man and my who I am sense colors my mentality feminine that is invisible too...so I have no problem with striking such a balance in my life as I slowly evolve...who knows I may opt for just a sports bra when out running with pinks and pastels I am slowly evolving and may get there. Men wear ear rings too ball studs are not too obvious.
Go with the flow
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

All I have is femme sneakers no matter what mode I am in. When I walk on treadmill like tonight I am all femme, active skort or leggings, forms, bra, and tee or tank top. Sometimes a off the shoulder workout top or jogging top. I did once go for a jog enfemme outside when I was on an out of town trip. The wig was hot.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I am growing my hair back to the length in my avitar which is long enough for a true short hairstyle, I hate wigs but if I lose my hair wigs would be the only option. I am wading into the shallows of living openly. I used to be very self conscious stepping out in anything appropriate for who I am inside...now I am doing it with lipstick, sometimes even make up with eyes under my sunglasses, shaved legs, ball studs in my ears...a pretty ring...and I no longer care I am so comfortable and no one has run into a telephone poll or has screamed any remarks my way or even noticed me. Who knows where I will be as time goes on...it is a slow evolution to just living and being who I am inside and that is about it!
Go with the flow