A Bra Fitting While Shopping

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kathy K.

A Bra Fitting While Shopping

Post by Kathy K. »

I had always wondered about getting a bra fitting and thought I would love to have one for myself. The bra ads are always talking about getting the right fitting bra and advertising about getting help finding the correct bra. There are several stores that i shop in that the ladies know I'm shopping for myself. I was in one of the stores one day and over the overhead I here a message that customers can get 10% off a bra purchase with a bra fit. I thought why not. I know what size bra I wear but 10% is 10% lol. I already had 3 bras in my basket and several pairs of panties. I went over and asked one of the older ladies if she could give me a bra fit. She said sure. We went over by the dressing rooms and she measured me and started making suggestions on what to buy and what would be comfortable. I loved it, we both had fun with it. I tried on the bras she suggested and ended up buying two of them. I bought the 3 I had in my basket as well. It was a lot of fun. I love bras with lots of lace and enjoy padded as well as thin bras. I have always found that as long as I just act like me when I'm shopping I get along fine. Usually the ladies just treat me as one of the girls. I shop in all kinds of stores and buy anything from dresses to lingerie. Ive never had a problem and enjoy shopping very much.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: A Bra Fitting While Shopping

Post by Ralitsa »

what a deal!! You can't lose on that, 10% off and you get a bra fitting.

I think there is nothing quite so satisfying as buying a new bra - probably that's why I have so many :lol:
Kathy K.

Post by Kathy K. »

I know what you mean Ralitsa. I love shopping for and wearing bras. I keep mine in bins sorted by color lol. If I see one I like I will usually go ahead and get it. They are sometime like panties in the stores if you say i will come back and get that it may not be there when you return lol.
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

It is getting common place for men to be shopping for bras and being measured.
It is always good to wear your current bra with your breastforms
Fitting for a bra is not such a good fitting without your breastforms.
Stevie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Stevie »

In Wilm. De. A great Bra fitting store there very friendly, they only asked that you call for appt. Pay more for one then off to Macy's or online.
regards