I went out it was fun

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

ChrisG
Miss Crystal Goddess

I went out it was fun

Post by ChrisG »

I went to go visit some Female friends recently. And we went out I was Dressed. I noticed something that most people just don't care. I just acted normal. We went shopping,out to eat and then to the mall. There was one woman In Wendys who could not stop staring at me. everyone els just acted normal. Plus my friends are super supportive. They said that I seemed to be more me. I even went to see my therapist dressed and she said I seemed more confident happy. I just thought I would share.

Hugs :)
PaigeK
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: I went out it was fun

Post by PaigeK »

That's fantastic, Chris! Thank you for sharing your experience!
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

That's great Chris!!
Sometimes you will find people who stare, and can't seem to figure it out. I just think they have never seen it before and need a little extra time to process. But you're right, most people just really don't care at all.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

=D>
DonnaT
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I have noticed that the few times I have been out...no body seemed to notice or react in any way at all, in fact one old lady smiled at me, another behind me in line smiled too in a friendly way...NO ONE CARED!!!! I believe 90% of our fear is in our own head.

I believe the key is we are not ashamed to be thought of as fully effeminate, and all that goes with that thought in our head, as women, girls, female, feminine...why? Because at times we are feminine, sometimes we are not. So if we see people as our male selves later... yeah they know sometimes we are "girls" if that thought permanently colors who they believe we are even when we are feeling masculine and are out dressed as our male selves...well that is their mistake or confused idea of who we are. Set them straight if they bring it up... Otherwise it does not matter to me at all what they may happen to think about me because their thoughts ...yea they are partially true...we are feminine...sometimes. I am inside glad they know that and think that about me because it is true a lot of the time...maybe they will treat me better or in a softer way...nothing wrong with that.
Go with the flow
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

=D> Congratulations Chris! It does feel good doesn't it?

I have found over the years that in reality most don't care and surprisingly many seem to go out of their way to be nice to you. Sure there are a few that show obvious disdain and teen age girls giggle to themselves but who cares? We are our own worst critics and in the beginning spend way too much time paranoid about everything. Just act like a lady and dress appropriate for the situation and enjoy!
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thank you for sharing, Chris! As a girl who's never really been out in public before, there is comfort in hearing that most people don't even care.

I imagine that your next outing will be even more fun!
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Thanks for sharing.

This girl has still not gone out yet but is so anxious to do so.

Probably after I go out once I will say 'What was all the worry about?
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Michelle Diane »

YAY Chris I'm so pleased it went well and you enjoyed it. *-* *-* Don't worry about people staring some people are just rude. My wife has a perfect comeback for rude staring people. She walks up to them and nicely says "Wanna take a picture? it lasts longer and I don't charge a modelling fee" That always works, usually to the amusement of people within ear shot.

Anne is correct in that 90% of our fears are in our heads. My recent trip to the postbox in the early morning I made more of the heels on pavement sound than anyone else would have. Sometimes we're our own worst enemy.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Congratulations Chris. You have a greater confidence and courage that I, as I am a stay at home CDer.
Requal
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Awww, that is just great Chris. Your not hurting anyone. You are living live. All is good.

Have fun next time,
Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer