My first time out

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PaigeK
Miss Crystal Goddess

My first time out

Post by PaigeK »

I sincerely hope I’m not being the annoying, overzealous newbie, but I’m thrilled to have found this group and this is truly the first opportunity I’ve had to share my feeling with anyone. I feel so welcomed and safe; I just want to share my experiences with you all as they happen.

Until I joined this group, I had never been in front of other people while dressed as Paige (en femme). I spent some time in the chat room last week with some very supportive and helpful ladies who gave me some very good advice and encouragement. That led me to call a female friend of mine and bare my soul to her.

I had a trip planned to Green Bay for Thursday evening and I knew she lived in Appleton. She is a very good, old friend, divorced for some years now. We’ve been friends since grade school. I thought I could trust her with my secret and I was right! She was so happy for me, and wanted to meet Paige, as I told her I had wanted to get out in public. She agreed to pick me up at my hotel and take me out as my chaperone.

God, I was so nervous getting ready for that evening. When she knocked on my hotel room door, and I opened it, the look on her face was pure joy and acceptance. We hugged, we laughed, we cried. We sat for about an hour while I told her my story and plan for the evening. She insisted on helping me fix my makeup (thank you!) and we were off. We arrived at the bar/restaurant and panic set in. There were people everywhere. We sat for a bit while she calmed me down…she wasn’t letting me back out. Then I remembered some advice that two of my chat room ladies gave me, “Own your look. Be yourself, and no one will give you a second glance.” (Thank you Davita and Nicole Rose!) I got out of the car, straightened my skirt, and we walked to the building, we walked in, got seated, and not a soul cast a sideways glance at me. I was doing it! We ordered drinks, and talked for a bit, and Sarah (that’s what we’ll call my friend) told me the bartender was checking me out. I was read…oh, manure! Now what?

Well, nothing. Nothing at all. He just smiled and went about his business. Whew!!!

We ordered dinner, and to our surprise a second round of drinks appeared on the table. The waitress told us the group of ladies at the next table had sent them over. Sarah looked at me and said, “They know, and it’s okay. It’s their salute to you.” She was right. There was no pointing, giggling, staring. Nothing. They were just saying, “You go, girl!”

I could go on and on about the rest of the night, but there’s really nothing more to tell. We talked, we caught up on old times, and had ourselves a great time. I didn’t die of fright and nobody outed me in public.

I can’t take credit for this first trip into the wild kingdom. You. The supportive ladies here in this group. You helped me do this. You and a very good friend. Thank you is not enough to express how I’m feeling now that I’ve had a chance to look back on this first public experience. But, thank you!

Now, to plan the next excursion. ;)
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." - Judy Garland
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: My first time out

Post by Ralitsa »

Wow, what a great experience!
I'm so glad you had a good time and everything went so perfectly. Well, now you've been out and there is no going back. I'm sure you're going to love your new life now :)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

=D>
DonnaT
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

Way to go girl. Of course as they say the Genie is out of the bottle now and you can't put it back. So glad you had a friend with you for your first outing. Davina and Rose no doubt gave you good advice. And that confidence level of owning your look and you are will
allow you to enjoy your time out en fem. Hope to have a chance to chat with you soon.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

Good for you Paige, as I have told many girls in here the first thing you have to do to successfully go out in public is to get the idea out of your mind that everybody knows you're a guy dressed as a woman. With that obstacle overcome then go out with confidence and attitude that you are just another woman out for a little shopping, lunch / dinner, or just for a few drinks. And as Davita & Nicole have said, own it with pride and all will be okay.
Nicole Rose
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Nicole Rose »

Awe Paige, thanks for the update on your night out in green bay. We chatted for a little bit before you left green bay, you did great girl. It must have been nerve racking waiting for your friend to finally arrive and give you such a overwhelming approval. She is a special lady as are you Paige, so glad that everything went as planned, it will only get easier as each outing . Hope to chat soon, by the way, your new avatar pic is absolutely stunning, you are a beautiful woman inside and out. Tc Paige (--) (--) (--) ^^_|| 8-[ to chat again,your friend nicole
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

You go girl. *-*

Good job and glad you enjoyed your time out.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Sounds like an amazing experience, Paige! Good for you!

Its great that you had your friend to talk to and go out with - it sounds like it was a wonderful evening + a round of free drinks!?!? Nice! Davita and Nicole Rose obviously gave you some great advise - no stopping now!!!
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Mikaela »

Sounds like a WONDERFUL time. There's no stopping you now!
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Great time and happy that it was very pleasant.
Stephanie
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Paige,

So happy you had such a good time. Now, get that next excursion planned and have more fun.
I sincerely hope I’m not being the annoying, overzealous newbie, but I’m thrilled to have found this group and this is truly the first opportunity I’ve had to share my feeling with anyone
Don't worry a bit. This haven is the only place to really open up and share for a lot of us. Glad you can do the same.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Well done Paige. They say the first time is the hardest : all others are now a breeze. One day I may also put this to the test.
Requal