first time out :)

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

first time out :)

Post by SalmaX »

Well not quite. Im only wearing my glossy pantyhose under my jeans. This first time iv ever done this wearing them outside the house and I must say wearing pantyhose under my jeans feels amazing. They are way more comfortable than wearing boxers. I love it so much. Whos needs socks and boxers when you have pantyhose lol.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: first time out :)

Post by KimberlyS »

Salma, yea femme underthings are much more comfortable than big bulky guy things. I am femme under most days. Also surprising what femme outer clothes you can wear and still pass as a male.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SalmaX »

I never noticed how amazing they are to wear. Il deff be ordering more pantyhose :)
Most importantly they free up and keep the privates all cool and I have not once pulled up my socks lol
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Under dressing is a common practice for me. I fully understand the great feelings that are associated with this practice.
Requal
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Underdressing is a great stress reliever.

Try this as your next step. Nobody seems to notice just a touch of mascara; but you'll know and smile each time you pass a mirror.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SalmaX »

Make up is too much for me. Il prob mess it up and people will notice.

I havent worn anything out since last week thou.
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

I always wear womans panties of a slip under my pants
It is amazing how great it feels.
AmandaD
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by AmandaD »

I usually always have panties on under my he-male clothes, can't stand to go without them. As for stepping out, I have always taking walks in the backyard at night with my dogs, but last week I took an afternoon drive around town in full femme. It's growing harder for me to conceal the lady within. While in drab recently, I've shopped for makeup, panties, bras, shoes and other lady unmentionables.
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

Resubmitting due to typo.. or a slip not of a slip

I always wear woman's panties or a slip under my pants
It is amazing how great it feels.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

It's a first step, more will follow. People even if they notice are much more concerned with what they are doing than focusing in on you let alone commenting about it. Come on in the water's fine!
Go with the flow
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

SalmaX wrote:I never noticed how amazing they are to wear. Il deff be ordering more pantyhose :)
I love wearing pantyhose - very fem. Went out underdressed last Saturday night - pantyhose and a cami... Was fun and felt nice! :)
SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SalmaX »

You all are just so brave xx
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Yes...Under dressing is an easy early step too, don't worry no one can see your pantie lines under your heavy jeans or slacks. Bra strap bumps...well not all bras have the adjustment located where it will make a bump and under a dark colored shirt if a little loose again no one will see. Trouser socks, worn properly not all stretched thin like pantie hose look like any other sock. even some shoes...women's deck shoes are identical to men's...not all are but some are. Women's Jeans other than a flourish on the hip pockets are difficult for people to notice.

I think you have to understand who you are, and you have to have confidence. If you are sexually insecure or fearful or not sure ... you are going to be insecure and perhaps feel ashamed or humiliated unless you understand that "I am who I am" ...not what I am wearing. That being or feeling feminine is not something to feel ashamed of women are not ashamed of being women. It does not matter what others think or believe the only thing that really matters is that you know who you are and that you are not ashamed to be you! If I am not a 100% overbearing, aggressive, alpha male who is capable of asserting dominance and being insensitive at times in the process....well I have never wanted to be that way, I am not that way, I am a step back from that because it is just not me and I do not agree or like that sort of behavior and disagree with it. I am a more moderate male when I am feeling male does not mean I am not fully over on the male side or that I am effeminate as a male when I am on my male side because I am not...I fall well within those norms. If others know I wear dresses and appear feminine or have seen me when I am feeling very feminine so what!? I do not worry about their false assumptions about who I am. My personality does not ever change...how I happen to be at anytime is guided by how I happen to be feeling inside depending on where my flowing gender is currently residing...my gender is fluid, flows back and forth but this does not make me less of a man or more feminine and thus more like women all of the time. I am a whole person sometimes fully masculine male though rather moderate...sometimes a rather feminine person. You are free to be who you are, and others are perfectly free to feel however they feel about that...supportive, neutral, indifferent or they can lump it but they have no right to dictate who I am or to banish me from where ever I am who I am and there is not a thing anyone can do about that, I was not given a choice of who I was going to be, I just am who I am.

Sorry...but I wanted to share what may be helpful to think about, it may or may not be helpful to you??
Go with the flow
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

Sometimes I wear my bra and breastforms 40C under a loose fitting
sweater or jacket. No one ever pays any attention. I wouldn't worry
about underdressing.
SalmaX
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by SalmaX »

Im going to dress up tonight in full wig and lipstick and enjoy me some franceska jaimes ;) x