Groceries shopping

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Groceries shopping

Post by DonnaT »

Finally, warm enough this morning to wear shorts over my hose when I went to get some groceries!
DonnaT
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Groceries shopping

Post by KimberlyS »

Must make the outing more enjoyable.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Northern Virginia...yeah it is colder up there. When I was a teen we lived in Annandale and Alexandria a mile from Mt Vernon. I attended Northern Virginia Community College in the late 70's for a while...took some guitar lessons... It was fun lots of things to see and places to go. Now I am hoping we dodge a direct hit from a Hurricane we are already in brilliant sunlight, with temps in the 80's.
Go with the flow
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

As you warm up, I am getting outing my winter woollies.

It will not get as cold here as in your location. A few days at minus 2c or 3c in the mornings with tops of 14c to 15c during the day.
Requal
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

That's wonderful, I love grocery shopping enfemm.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Something I was keen to do after taking a few walks around the block after dark until I felt brave enough to try one in the daylight was to go out en femme with a definite purpose. I was still a long way from visiting a bar and stopping for a drink so grocery shopping was the most obvious alternative. Only one snag, Penny-the-ditz forgot to take a shopping bag so I had to ask for one at the checkout. I really didn't feel confident about my voice as I hadn't tried it on anyone. Despite that I felt comfortable on the way to the supermarket, in it, and on the way home. That was back in April. Since then the unpredictable British summer weather has made a repeat a bit difficult but they haven't seen the last of Penny. I just felt so liberated! *-*
Penny
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Grocery shopping en femme sounds like so much fun!

I know I must be starting to sound like a broken record by now... but... one day, after I'm all dressed up and finally work up the courage to go out and about in public, one of my outings will definitely have to be at the grocery store!
Linda S
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Linda S »

Yes, grocery shopping and other errands is a great way to get out there, to see and be seen. Around here in the DC area, with a lot of working women, any time of day you'll see outfits ranging from suits/dresses and heels, to jeans/shorts and sneakers.

If I'm not going anywhere else, I try for a casual yet feminine, classy and sexy look, which for me usually means skinny jeans, a sweater (maybe adding a denim vest) or a jacket over a sleeveless turtleneck, and riding boots. Or I'll pair the same top and boots with a micro-miniskirt (i.e. something too short to safely wear with hose) and leggings to provide the needed coverage. I think it's important to send a message that I'm trying to look good; that I put some effort into getting ready and I care about how people see me.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

A week ago I said the Sainsbury's supermarket in Thornhill in Cardiff hadn't seen the last of Penny. Well this morning I paid it a visit while wearing an aubergine maxi skirt and a pink and white floral print blouse under my floral print parka. Six months have passed since my last visit there but I mean to do my shopping en femme more often in the coming months.
Penny
Lori Anne

Post by Lori Anne »

My first public outing was grocery shopping, a few years ago. It was wonderful.