A perfect 4th

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

A perfect 4th

Post by Debbie Jean »

On the 4th, my wife and I attended a neighborhood pig roast followed by municipal fire works show later on. 12-15 families have been getting together and doing this every 4th for the last 10-12 years. Next year will be our turn to host the party.

My wife and I wore our matching rompers and patent leather flats, and received nothing but positive comments on our clothing choices. The weather was perfect for those outfits.

There were some other CDers there, but most were "drab" dressers. There were vegans there, but most were "carnies". There were also some "intellectuals" and some "rednecks" there. Also some Republicans and some Democrats, and yes they got along perfectly well even in this emotional election year. Everybody just mixed with one another and grabbed a chair wherever they could find one.

So the world asks the question: "Can't we all just get along?" All my neighbors respond: "Yes we can!".

thanks for reading
Deb
Eileen (SO)

Re: A perfect 4th

Post by Eileen (SO) »

So nice that you put everyone in a definable category, leaving out, but implying stereotypes.
We celebrated with fellow Americans with little notice of ethnicity, race, or politics.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: A perfect 4th

Post by KimberlyS »

Glad you had a good 4th. So wonderful you can all get along. Wish the rest of the world could be like that.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.