First times

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

First times

Post by Carole Hill »

Frequently, people here tell about the first time that they did something while en femme. Since I have been a CD for about 70 years I have had more than a few "firsts".

This week I did have a "first time" experience. I ordered new glasses while presenting as a woman. My feminine glasses had broken and I decided that this time I wanted a prettier pair (I had bought the previous pair while presenting as a man). I thought that it would be easier to pretty glasses when en femme.

The lady that assisted me was very helpful and courteous. She gave me good advice as to which glasses looked the best.
I chose a pair that had ruby colored frames and a unisex pair. Fortunately, they were having a nearly BOGO sale (even so, glasses are expensive).

As far as I could tell she had no idea that I was a CD.
Hugs, Carole
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: First times

Post by Davita »

Hi Carole,
So did going fem really make a difference in your selection?

Also, a lot of places will play games with the insurance so that the second pair using the BOGO and any other weasels they can sneak could get that second pair down to affordable. If you can afford a second fem pair, maybe just get a basic pair for emergencies. One of my bosses used to take adavantage of all the sales and insurance to have two pair for different looks.
{squeezes}
Davita
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Savvy shopping, Carole!
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks for sharing Carol.
Requal
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

I have a bunch but, here's 3. Playing golf with a GG and being chatted up afterwards in the club house by a gentleman. Going to the range to shoot my pistol. Eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Another first for me, taking my sweetie to a discount store to buy blouses for 'her'. He was not dressed female at the time, that will be the next milestone conquered for both of us.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Since I've never really been out en femme yet... there are many "firsts" that I have yet to experience. However, I did have an experience just a few night ago that was a first for me - not sure if it counts though as I wasn't en femme, but it was a bit of fun nonetheless...

We were all out celebrating my brother's at a downtown bistro. My GF and I were the first to show up and the hostess had seated us at our reserved table. A few moments after that, the waitress came over to ask us if we wanted something to drink. The GF ordered her drink... and me, I couldn't say anything. I was literally speechless. After a few seconds, I said that I was fine with water. The waitress left the table. The GF was asking why I was acting so weird. I told her that I couldn't decided if I wanted a beer - but what I really wanted to say (and almost blurted out) was that I had the same dress as the one the waitress was wearing!!!

Out of all the femme clothes I have, I've never ever seen anyone wear something that I have hanging up in my closest, LOL!!! Of course she wore it better, but did make for a fun, weird... but interesting experience. :mrgreen:
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

What a scream Lexi! You truly are femme!

Samantha <>
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Thank you, Samantha! :)
Samantha
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Samantha »

<> <> <>
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

What a cool story, Lexi. Kind of funny because I was in the city today a saw a young girl in an outfit just like one I had in Hawaii. She was definitely pretty, but I think I wore it well. Also, shopping around I found a red dress that was very similar to the one my wife picked out for me, and checked Payless and there were the black pumps and ankle boots I had. Think I will go buying soon!
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

So I guess I will have a new set of firsts here!