Happy Anniversary!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Happy Anniversary!

Post by Debbie Jean »

Several months ago, My wife and I decided for our anniversary to do a "re-enactment" of our honeymoon. We booked the bridal suite at the same motel where we spent our wedding night.

We both wore our wedding dresses when we first arrived there. Yes we can still both fit into our dresses after all these years, miracle of miracles. Funny, the people at the front desk didn't even bat an eye when I walked in wearing that dress.

We had both bought chiffon baby doll PJ sets for each other. I bought her a mint green set. She looked absolutely stunning in that set (she has bright red hair). She bought me a yellow set, and commented on how good it looked with my dark tan. We just spent the whole fun-filled week-end lounging around the pool and having meals brought to our room. When they brought our breakfast, of course the the motel people saw me in those PJs, no big deal! Maybe this happens more often than I think. I just wish I knew somebody in the hospitality business, I bet they would have some very interesting stories to share.

No, I didn't wear the PJs pool side. I had to insert that because I know some replier would certainly ask! We both commented that we thought we looked even better now than we did on that first night. So much fun, glad we got to do that.

hugs,
Deb
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Happy Anniversary!

Post by April Rose »

\:D/ Congratulations! Sounds like a fun celebration.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
DonnaT
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Congratulations and it sounds as if you had a wonderful and fulfilling anniversary Deb.
Requal