Concert going

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ashleykal
Miss Crystal Goddess

Concert going

Post by Ashleykal »

I got a new experience for me last Friday, going to a classical music performance, it was a wonderful experience. I went with a friend who was I male mode. We went to a fish restaurant close to the concert hall first and then to the performance. The music was good, I also got the chance to wear a new outfit, a tight fitting sheath dress which showed off my figure. It had a large colorful pattern, pink, red and white, with a satiny finish. I felt elegant and attractive in it. I was a bit concerned when the lady next to me started to converse with me, but was saved by the performance starting.
I look forward to the next concert I can go to as an attractive woman.
Eileen (SO)

Re: Concert going

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Wonderful, Ashley! Wife was away, eh? :wink: Maybe your seat neighbor wanted to know where you bought that stunning dress?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds like a wonderful time out Ashley. You must have look beautiful.
Requal
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

I have bee going to classical music concerts for many years. These were some of the first things that I did when I started going out in public. I could wear a pretty dress and not feel out of place, although in recent years many concert goers do not bother to get dressed up. At one Xmas concert a woman that I knew (she did not recognize me) and I were they only two wearing dresses.
Hugs, Carole
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Carole,

That's a sad commentary on today's society. Except for community in the park concerts or local theatre groups, a stage play or concert should be a formal event. For both men and women.

Perhaps Ashley had more fashion sense then many of the other women attending. With little socializing during the performance, a concert or play seems a great opportunity for a CD to get pretty in public.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

What a great outing. My GG friend and I have not had the chance to go to a concert yet, schedule issues, but, we are planning on going.
Concerts like that are a great opportunity to dress up a bit.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss