Cooking!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Cooking!

Post by Diana Michelle »

After you finish with the peach pie I will take a strawberry pie. Lots of whipped cream please Mrs. Cleaver? \:D/
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
LeeAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by LeeAnne »

I love to cook and I love the idea of being a housewife too! The problem is that I am really bad at cooking, and my wife is great at it. So I do a lot of clean up and dishes which is still fun. I feel very feminine and sexy doing dishes with my rubber gloves on just like my Mom use to do. Now if I could get my wife to come up behind me and hold me and kiss my neck - I'd be in heaven! I really love the household chores, cleaning, dishes, laundry . . . One of my favorite housewife duties is going grocery shopping, and it's very easy to blend in on Saturday morning at grocery store.

I love the look of a 1950's of 60's housewife, but also like the modern housewife/soccer mom.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

LeeAnne wrote: I really love the household chores, cleaning, dishes, laundry . . . One of my favorite housewife duties is going grocery shopping,
Sorry sweetie, I'm married. :kiss:

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by DanielleM »

I've always loved to cook! My wife and I have an agreement... I cook, she cleans. And I love to cook, and do other household chores while dressed... it may seem cliche but it makes me feel just a little more feminine when dressed.
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Dressed or no, I'm not allowed in the 'Control Room' when a meal is being prepared. I am however allowed free access afterwards to do the washing up. I am the king (queen?) of the washer-uppers!

M
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Being forced into early retirement (layoffs) has resulted in my doing most of the cooking, along with the many other wifely (sexist :twisted: I know) chores. At least I can dress most everyday.

Recently started making dump cakes (peach and apple so far) in the crock pot (slow cooker). Sooo easy. \:D/
DonnaT
Evelyn Sloan

Post by Evelyn Sloan »

I also love cooking while dressed, not very good at baking though. Tonight I made lasagna, now having too many glasses of Chardonnay. Rikki you have inspired me to be a better baker!!