Cooking!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Cooking!

Post by Rikki »

Can't tell you how much I enjoy baking when fully femmed! Channeling my inner June Cleaver, I just made a delicious apple pie. It's Honeycrisp season up here and 5 of those wonderful orbs are lying in my pie in the over at the moment. Heaven, I'm in Heaven!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Cooking!

Post by Davita »

Well Mrs. Cleaver, you're going to have to make ice cream or whipped cream to go with that pie and then you have to share with all of us. :)

Do you have a particular apron for baking or do you just wear any one you have?
{squeezes}
Davita
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacey Hadley »

Mmmm, yes that sounds like fun. I think the traditional housewife ideal is among the most respected things one can be. I loved growing up with my siblings in a house where my mother as strong and confident as she was never regretted and she enjoyed being a housewife with all the power in her hands of actually running the household as my dad worked and earned a solid middle class income to be the head of our household.

But in day to day life they were partners in all that needed to be in running said household and raising three kids. To me the housewife lifestyle was to be respected and so damn important. There was such a sense of neigbourhood too as housewives would all generally know each other, visit each other during the day for 'coffee or tea' and as many women did/do gossip :yes: and watch over each others children too. Gawd, so many of my sweetest childhood memories are of such.

If I were a GG IMO I'd love to be that housewife. Nowadays a woman can be a housewife and with internet too can even do work, business online etc. But yep if I were a lady, I'd crave the whole traditional house wife lifestyle. Mrs Clever was a wonderful example of such in western developed world lifestyle. She was a character on a t.v. show but IMO was not too off reality that myself and most of my peer childhood friends saw. So yes for me it would be dressing up in pretty day dresses and baking pies, cakes and yes like my mom did running the household with the good, the social/neighbourhood aspect, the drudgery as all life has drudgery in it and the rest of it was. :knitting: :cooking: :coffee: :nurse:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I use Granny Smith apples in my pies, I like the slightly tart flavor they have when baked. I dress rather like her :cooking:while I'm baking them, too!
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

While I do appreciate all you gals need to be creative in the kitchen as women, wouldn't the heat and smells ruin a wig?

As a guy, hubby loves grilling, put a bra and skirt on her and she wants to bake cookies. She uses a nasty, worn out wig for kitchen chores, I won't allow a man's head when dressed female.

I do love a man that can make a meal, even if dressed female!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Rikki wrote: Channeling my inner June Cleaver,

Rikki
Just remember what June Cleaver said to her husband one morning:

"I think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night" :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Don't forget Eddie Haskell, "Hello Mrs. Cleaver, how's the Beaver?"

Not to get too far off Rikki's post, I love a good fruit pie, topped with vanilla ice cream. And the dishes somehow wash themselves. Perfect evening.

Eileen
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

Sounds great Rikki.
I too enjoy getting all frilled up and cooking, along with all the other household chores.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I to enjoy cooking. While Requal cannot do it as often as she wishes, nevertheless she really enjoys the experience when able.

I like to cook roast dinners (lamb, pork or chicken) with all the trimmings.
Requal
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

My wife told me last night that she can't wait for the time when I can cook for her dressed en femme.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Why wait?

Eileen
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

We have a house guest (my mother) at the moment so it isn't possible right now.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Ah well, Keay. You have a lovely wife, take care of her.

Eileen
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Eileen (SO) wrote: Not to get too far off Rikki's post, I love a good fruit pie, topped with vanilla ice cream. And the dishes somehow wash themselves. Perfect evening.

Eileen
Where do I sign up for that service? :) Make the first pie peach please.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Will do, Heather!

Just put a beef roast in crockpot for "autumn stew" in a day or so.

Doing it in all black square dance outfit, hose, pearls and sheer organdy apron. Channeling June Cleaver as usual.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled