Happy Hallloween

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Happy Hallloween

Post by Debbie Jean »

Halloween for me was "toned down" considerably from past years. No "adult" Halloween parties, no "adult" trick-or-treating etc. Just stayed at home and gave out candy to the kids this year. The reason for that is because my wife's health has taken a turn for the worst recently. I am now her caregiver 24-7. This leaves not enough time for planning a party or building a costume. Fortunately I had my French Maid costume, which I wore when I passed out the candy. That went well, as all the neighbors already know that I'm a CD-er, although none had seen my French Maid until last night. That costume drew a few cat-calls and wolf whistles, which of course I thrive on. All in all a good experience.

hugs,
Deb
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Happy Hallloween

Post by Anne Bonny »

Hum...I think this holiday seems to be dying...when I was a child I remember in the early 60's to about 1970 dressing either in a costume out of the box with a plastic mask, to creating my own but I was never anything on the feminine side of the spectrum. I remember at a cub scout Halloween party one...remember this was the mid 1960's!!! ...boy came as Aunt Jemima wearing a red polkadot dress head in a red bandana and in black face with black tights...PC did not exist, but no comments about this being a horrible racist stereotype! gasp!! I shudder today thinking back! But my mother was quietly upset about another mother allowing or encouraging her son to portray a feminine character and a black one at that! She by standard morality was probably correct because in my mind It set my thoughts whirling....Wonder if my mother was able to detect a feminine side in me and was upset knowing it would stir up desires she thought I should not have ... well she was right because desires were stirred ....yep I mean the fact that I still remember an incident that took place on Rantoul AFB in Ill in the Mid 60's it stuck!

I am not saying THIS incident or exposure is what set me off on my gender challenged crossdressing life. Just one of those many little incidents but I believe if you are "trans" whatever...you are just trans and no matter what you are going to see and be exposed to women in your life and those desires are just there. I feel I have a belonging or an internal connection or a sharing or a oneness, identification with women can not help it I have just always been this way. And yet internally there are two distinct, separate, competing genders that is what is so maddening! I am mostly nothing less than just a standard man's man! but on occasion Anne pops up and I spend time in my feminine world for several hours.

But our house and the neighbors' is set far from any others so fortunately no one bothers to come way over here. I believe the holiday exists certainly in military housing on base...and in many safe neighborhoods where there are many small children running about all the time.

I only bought one bag of butter finger miniatures and it still sits unopened...a waste of money...will give it to my son as I enjoy being at my correct weight 162 lbs....and fit. Did not even trouble myself to track down the styrofoam plug in pumkin which needs to be tossed because it is beat up and I even tried to repair it once with little success. So...Hallowhatever was a non event for me...didn't even turn on the outside lights.
Go with the flow
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

While you could not go out this year, it sounds as if your alternate plan worked well Deb. I could never have done this in my suburb in Australia.
Requal
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Dressing up for Halloween is popular in Cardiff's pubs and bars, especially when Halloween falls in or near the weekend. This time last year I had never gone outdoors en femme, even for a short walk around the block, let alone had a dressed night out, and I never bothered much about dressing up for fun either. This year I was reminded at short notice what night the regular Monday karaoke would take place on by a lady friend who was going to join in the fun. So while doing the weekend food shopping I found a witch's hat and a red and white mask of the type that covers the upper half of the face. I combined these with a few everyday items I already had, a black maxi skirt, white blouse, black shrug and red scarf and had a great night out with some of my best friends. People said I looked great. Coming out as a dresser is soooo liberating!
Penny
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

Good for you to make the best of an unfortunate situation. I hope that your wife's condition improves soon.
Hugs, Carole
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Our trick or treater count was down this year. But it seems to go up and down. But I did see a lot of kids out and about. Our street has less families with kids and more rentals on it so that plays into it, as I did see a lot of kids one block down where there are a lot of families.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Thank you all for your concern regarding the situation with my wife's illness. Even in the midst of her suffering she was caring for me by springing a "little surprise" on me to lighten my burdens. That of course would be the French maid outfit. She just gifted me with that, no special occasion. Yes, wearing it does make housework enjoyable. Now that all the neighbors have seen it, I wear it in the yard when taking out garbage, cleaning up after the dog, etc. I don't wear it of course when doing "guy things" outdoors like fixing car, welding snow plow blades, etc.

hugs,
Deb