Halloween party at local pub!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Halloween party at local pub!

Post by Victoria K. »

Had a great time Halloween night at a local pub.Everyone was so friendly and all went well.So well that i won the sexiest outfit! I was crying.I did much dancing in my heels with some other girls on the floor! one i spend some time with kept dragging me up to dance! it was wonderful.Some of the girls were jealous of my legs lol. Fool some! i think so! but my walking still needs a little practice.I was one of the girls that night! one i will never forget.I posted two pics of me there if you care to see. Hugs!!! Victoria
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Re: Halloween party at local pub!

Post by Debbie Jean »

About walking, let me say this: Heel to toe, baby! Get those hips swiveling! Draw those cat calls and draw those wolf whistles, life is good, isn't it. I'm just learning to walk too, so much more fun than our "old ways". Keep at it, and have fun and good luck.

hugs,
Deb
Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Halloween party at local pub!

Post by Alisa »

Sounds exciting Victoria... you go girl!

Checked out your pics... you look great and you do have nice legs! but you did not have a costume on?

This was my choice for a halloween costume this year but did not get a chance. :( Victoria May be I should order now to make sure I have it for next year!

Hugs,
Alisa