Another try

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Another try

Post by Carol Ann »

OK I was told I was way over dress to be going to Wal-Mart, so I am lowering my stander and going to try just everyday casual. Hope I can pull this one off, will follow up later this evening.

Oh posted two new pictures of my dress for today, (--)
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Another try

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Carol Ann -

I hope you had a good day while out shopping! I saw nothing wrong with your Sunday outfit - I do not think you were over-dressed - even for going to WalMart or the gas station, as I've dressed that way for both businesses without a second thought, and so should you. People have to remember that there are numerous church-goers, as well as office/business professionals, who do their shopping/errands before/after church and/or work . . . and in your photos you were just being one of the crowd. If you were happy with your appearance, and you were dressed very nicely (as opposed to some of the 'what-were-they-thinking' WalMart shoppers #-o ) then that was ALL that mattered!! =D>

However, I have had to delete 2 of your 4 newest photos, and I chose to keep the 2 that better showed each of your outfits. Just a reminder, members can now only add a maximum of 2 photos per 7 days. http://www.crossdressers-haven.com/foru ... 253#p97253" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :oops: The earliest you may add a maximum of 2 photos will be January 15, 2013.

(--)

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

OK, sorry hon :-k , but I still love ya *-*
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

So, how did it go at Walmart?
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

April,

I walked in as usuall and was greeted and went about my business. But I really don't like dressing down in my fem jeans but to tell the truth it doesn't make any difference as no one looks at you twice =D>
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Around here come Sunday, the church goers are decked out and shopping. We have the office folks and sales folks about all the time. No store is off limits to them no matter how fancy dressed they are. You aren't comfy being a slob? Don't be a slob; until someone is laughing at you, then you're dressed ok.

Myself, I tend to work the "fit in" route. I don't mind blending in but yeah, pants are a weather thing for me not a "fit in" thing.
{squeezes}
Davita
Amber Chen
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amber Chen »

Carol Ann:

You shouldn't worry about what other people think about you and how you're dressed! Especially at WALMART!!!

Jeans, slacks, leggings can be, and ARE feminine! Don't get stuck in the box: "Only skirts and dresses are feminine."

In one of the CD/TV/TS meetings I used to attend, I got questioned about why I wore jeans instead of skirts/dresses. I wore my fem jeans for COMFORT! Lots of times, these meetings were very crowded, and, since seating was limited, I often had to sit on the floor. Try doing that in a skirt without constantly worrying about giving the people across the room a show of your panties/pantyhose!!!