The salon

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

The salon

Post by PhylissH »

I love going to the nail spa and being pampered as I get a mani/petti. It is always so relaxing I could almost fall asleep while they take care of me. Except when they scrape the dead skin off the bottom of my feet, for me it tickles like crazy :lol: and I am not ticklish on my feet.

For years now I have kept my legs shaved as the hair is thin and does not grow very fast. I have though for sometime wondered about getting my legs waxed, so the other day I put on a very short skort and let them wax my legs. I had to wait 5 days for the hair to grow out enough so that the waxing would work. It took about 45 min for the girl to wax me from my upper thigh to my ankle. While it did sting quite a bit it was not as bad as I thought it would be, and the end result was well with it. My legs have never been so smooth..
I am waiting now to see how long it will last as everyone says it should last for several days.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: The salon

Post by Ralitsa »

ah, I agree completely. I love going to the salon. And the one I go to here in Bismarck gives me wine while I'm there :)
I haven't got my legs waxed in a while, but it is such a nice feeling to have ones legs so nice and smooth and sexy.
Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: The salon

Post by Wesley »

The only place that REALLY hurts is the chest over the breast bone. .. That smarts!