I did it!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: I did it!

Post by Emily »

KimberlyS wrote:Lexi, my experience is that SA's just want to help and do not care if you are TG/CD. In fact some SA's seem more helpful when they know I am a CDer.
Actually, Kimberly... this sounds just like the atmosphere they were trying to create. It was a positive vibe and a great experience - next time I will be more relaxed and it'll be even better! :)
Stephanie M wrote:I think sometimes we can make a SA's day, at the very least we give them an interesting story to tell their friends.
LOL! No doubt, Stephanie! :mrgreen:
Gaby Romani wrote:I have to say that after a while, going out without interacting with people feels like just an extension of the proverbial closet... But when you actually interact, talk, listen to others, in particular those who are not known to you and they just accept you either as any other woman or as a cd/tg person, well, that's even better!
Thanks so much, Gaby! And yes... yes... yes... I could not agree with you more!

Another lesson learned and lots of great advice! Thanks, girls! Something I know I will have to work on, but it will be worth the effort!