fed the animals

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

fed the animals

Post by Joan Renee »

well i dont know about fun lol. i went out and fed my chickens,rabbits,and dogs. i was dressed in my farmgirl jeans,top,and fatbaby boots. hope the neighbor didnt care. lol!
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-
Eileen (SO)

Re: fed the animals

Post by Eileen (SO) »

The neighbors might be more concerned if you were prancing around the house while the animals went hungry.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Animals gotta eat and they do not care who feeds them.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
LeeAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by LeeAnne »

I love that farm girl look! I use to go to the barn in tight jeans, top, and my wife's barn boots or her garden clogs. Loved it! Her barn boots have animal motif and are very girly. I would love to ride horses dressed, but to chicken. My luck I'd fall off and have a tough time explaining to medics or ER.
Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Joan Renee »

Leanne, i love the farm girl look also. we have a small collection of animals. we breed rabbits and raise chickens for the eggs.
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

When I had chickens, I would just wear an ugly old dress feeding them. Chickens don't care.
Once my niece came by shortly after and was giving me a hard time about wearing such an ugly dress. I tried to explain that the chickens don't care, and I'm certainly not going to mess up nice clothes to feed chickens. She was unrelenting, and insisted that only pretty dresses are allowable, even for chicken feeding. My cousin was there, who tried to defend me but we lost the argument.
I don't have chickens any more.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Even though I grew up in a farming community I am far from a farm girl. Still I can't see putting on nice clothes to feed livestock, be it chickens, cattle, or hogs Ralista regardless of what your niece says. Jeans, overalls, boots, etc.. for feeding the animals I can see but a dress? Sorry doesn't sound like any of the farm women I knew growing up.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Joan Renee »

oh my fatbabys are older boots. they have seen some chicken poop lol!
-Iggy pop-