Closet organization

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Closet organization

Post by KimberlyS »

Ralitsa you make it sound like that should be a twice a year holiday where we go through our closets during the day. Then end with a party at night to wear the new outfit to.

Do we think we can get congress to pass that?

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

Oh well the great thing is that we don't need congress or anyone else to give us permission for new holidays. Since this is a religion, it automatically has all the same validity as any other one. But with this one, we don't care if you also are a member of another religion too. All you have to do is just print off our calendar and have a party on the designated days. And also wear a new dress for the party, that is really the only rule that is important and shouldn't be violated. But we are not too strict, the punishment for anyone who isn't wearing a new dress is that they have to do all the dishes after the party.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I'm ready for a new holiday and always ready for a new dress, where do I find the calendar? :lol:
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

after 2 years, I finally have a copy of the calendar posted!!
I made a new website for my religion which is at dawnism dot org. I don't like putting the actual link because of bot's.
So I think that technically talking about religion here is a violation of the rules, but I want to clarify that even though I fondly refer to this as a religion it really is not to be taken too seriously. I hope no one is offended by me joking about this, I really just want everyone to have a fun time and a good excuse to wear a new dress and have a party.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Where is the party. I have a new dress from winter clearance. ^@^ //party ##3## ||oo||

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.