Thanksgiving Dinner

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Eileen (SO)

Thanksgiving Dinner

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Every other year, our kids visit their spouses family for Thanksgiving. We both hate restaurants on busy days and prefer to dine at home. While remembering the purpose of this Holiday, our meal is not too complex. This year was a little different as my hubby played the busy homemaker enfemme. Our dinner was as two women, she was so thrilled!

OK, I had to supervise, he knows little more than the grill and how to warm up leftovers. While making potato salad, she says "this is a lot of work!" Well, no sh*t Dick Tracey.

It was a lovely dinner and evening for both of us.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Post by Requal Jo »

Sounds as if you both had an enjoyable dinner together. I do most of the cooking at home so I understand how much is involved.

It would be good to have a meal with my while enfemme. Requal would really enjoy it.
Requal
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Post by Estefania »

Eileen,

Sounds like you had a very nice time! We also cooked some not over the top meal, as the most important thing was just spending time together. Our daughter was home from college, our son and our two cats were here too.
It was a very nice evening.

Gaby