My local pub

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

My local pub

Post by Victoria K. »

There is a local pub where i like to go to play darts or see some live bands.The owner and some of the waitresses know about the way i am which makes life easier.The other day for the first time went there fully clothed as victoria.Wasn't too crowded and no one seemed to look at me like i was strange.I enjoy talking to the gals much more because i get along with them better and don't want to worry about some guy trying to pick me up. I had this nice girl come up to me and compliment me on my sweater which she loved.Going there again soon for some dancing.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: My local pub

Post by Hanna »

It's nice being able to go to place and know that you will be accepted, and feel comfortable.
Good for you girl.
Penelope Carol
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Penelope Carol »

Well done Victoria! A little under two months ago I also started going out dressed to a pub where I meet friends on Monday nights for karaoke, after I showed them some photos and they wanted to meet my feminine self. You can read more about that in the topic "Coming out to my friends" in "Coping with our femme side". Since then things have gone really well. The regular crowd know me well and I've had very little negative reaction. I've been there dressed almost every week since then although I had to go in male guise last week because I knew that a large group of people I didn't know would be there after a funeral and only a small group of friends of mine were there, as some of the others were unwell. It's quite early days so I do feel the need for, well, more support than I would have had that night and some of the funeral crowd were a bit tipsy so their attitude would have been hard to predict. "Normal service" will be resumed on Monday and the following week I'm going to celebrate my birthday by turning up in my polka dot swing dress with a 50's style frilly petticoat. If you want to see pictures, two of the photos in my gallery were taken there on Monday nights, including one of me singing, so feel free to take a look. ``5
Penny
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

There is a bar not far from where I live which is a very mixed crowd. It is more of an LGBT crowd later on Friday and Saturday nights but I have seen it pretty much all there. It was one of the first places I went when I started going out and found acceptance there. Nowadays it is my Saturday night dinner spot. I go there almost every Saturday evening for their chicken wings and a beer or two. It is nice to have somewhere that accepts you as you want to be accepted. Enjoy it and remember to tip well!
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Great news Victoria. It is nice to be accepted for who you are.
Requal
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I went dancing at this pub to a live band last Saturday night.It was a wonderful time and ended up dancing most the night with different female partners and a few male ones also joined in.I had many conversations also with different people (mostly woman) when not dancing.Don't really know if all these new people knew that i was a transgender or not! it was so natural.I love to dance and was flattered by all the good compliments received.Dressed in heel shoes,tight jeans with a white decorative sweater and my new wig.
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Good for you, Victoria!

Sounds like soooo much fun! Your outfit sounds killer too, BTW!

I have a couple spots here in my town where I've been going for years: an English-styled pub and a nightclub... I'm making it my goal to one day to get out to these places en femme!