Things seem to change eventially.

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Things seem to change eventially.

Post by Rhanda »

I have been dressing in women's jeans for several years and my wife hasn't objected. I also have been wearing makeup for nearly 70 years. The makeup has become normal and if I don't do it some days my wife reminds me before I leave the house. I also wear heels most of the time (4 inches or higher) but my wife has always refused to go with me when I do. That is until yesterday, when we went to the hair salon.
I started to change and she said that I should leave them on because she has changed her mind about it and thinks that I look good in them.

I have only one skirt and wear it in the morning and evening to relax. She likes the looks of my legs. I haven't ever gone anywhere in the skirt. The next thing that I want to get is a nice modest dress.

I really am anxious to go shopping or something in a dress or a skirt.

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Things seem to change eventially.

Post by Davita »

yeppers, things change and for a change they are going in the right direction for you. Don't forget to look into a full slip to go with the dress or even a half slip. Got to have the right length ya know.
{squeezes}
Davita
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I now have new, larger forms and I can't resist wearing them all the time. Even when I am in drab. I have been full breasted for 2 days and am started the third day. My wife hasn't said a word and she is a huger.
I believe the time is right to go out and get that dress and slip and go all out to wear something really nice out in public.

Here goes!

Rhanda
Don't call me a woman, I don't want to be considered a woman. I just want to be a beautiful man.
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Do it, do it, do it. You only go around once in this world, and looks like you have a wonderful wife supporting you.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Rhanda, if you can wear femme jeans, makeup and heels out and about, shopping for a skirt or a dress should be a piece of cake. Just walk into a store and start looking around. When the SA comes up and asks if you need some help, just say "Yes, need a nice skirt to go with these heels." *-*

Let us know what you find.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I am not fearsome of the shopping, it is just that i am on a fixed income at 89 going on sixty. I think that it is time that I did this thing that has been ridiculed for all of my life. I always liked some women's styles better than the drab things that are more acceptable for men. So, by golly I am going to be going to thrift shops and looking around and trying on some of the thing that I like.

one of the dress styles that I have always thought looked great is the wrap-around, and I see that the look is making a comeback. I doubt that I will find one that fits me at a thrift store' so I will look on line. If any one has seen one on line link it here' please.

. Rhanda
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Well shop and enjoy. Do not be fearfull of shopping the stores either. There are some great winter clearance items currently at a price similar to what thrift stores are. I picked up some nice jean skirts at Lane Bryant a while back and see they are cheaper now.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Actually, Rhanda, I once found a really nice blue wrap dress at a thrift shop. I tried it on in the store, too. It was some years ago, though.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Rhanda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Rhanda »

I found the wrap dress that I wanted on line for $35.00. it is black and of a soft clingy material. It fits me really nicely but will need some acsessorizing (sp) and a black half slip with a slit in the front. Plus I need a wig and haven't decided between several choices.

I just bought a pair of black Mary Jane shoes with 6 inch heels These need to be broken in a bit before I wear them OUT. Meantime, I have a pair of black patent leather pumps with 5 inch heels.

Rhanda