Sunday funday.

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Sunday funday.

Post by Stephanie M »

This past Sunday, I promised the wife that we would go to our favorite Mexican restaurant, I had been dressed all day and had a couple drinks. When the time came to get ready to go, I touched up my makeup and we went with me fully dressed.

It was actually awesome. Not one person said anything bad, I think a woman snapped a pic of me, and noticed at another table each person turning to look while trying not to look like they were looking. It's not as subtle as you think when you try that. :mrgreen:

The waiter treated us like any other customer and the lady at the cash register said she liked my nail polish. It really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be and I had a great time.
Well, we all have a face
That we hide away forever
And we take them out
And show ourselves when everyone has gone
Sarah Rene
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Sunday funday.

Post by Sarah Rene »

*-* Congratulations on the fun outing Stephanie.

Personally I think all the publicity the TG community has received recently because of all the bathroom bills has had the reverse effect the backers of these bills wanted. It has brought us to the forefront prompting discussions about us and our right as Americans to live our life as we see fit within obvious limits. I am the office manager of an insurance agency where we have 12 agents and three secretaries plus me and the owner. I know the subject has come up several times since all of this has started and from what I have gleaned to a person everyone sees as a non issue. If anything they see it as yet another invasion on one's personal life by an already Big Brother government. For the record no one there knows of my past or that I am TG..
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Thanks Sarah.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Your outing sounds wonderful and I am glad you had a positive experience. The best thing we as members of the TG community is to present positive images and show the world around us we are just people, not the freaks some of them have in the recesses of their minds. I hope your future outings are as positive.
Sarah Rene wrote:
Personally I think all the publicity the TG community has received recently because of all the bathroom bills has had the reverse effect the backers of these bills wanted.
Interesting slant on the issue Sarah. I had never thought about that way. Hopefully if it has it has pushed us into a positive light.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Good for you, Stephanie! Glad to hear that you had a good time out! :)

Are you already planning your next outing??? :mrgreen:
Joan Renee
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Joan Renee »

thanks for sharing. this encourages me as i have never been out.
i don't wear women's clothes. i wear my clothes as i am the one who purchased them.
i'm not ashamed to dress like a woman. because i don't think its shameful to be a woman.
-Iggy pop-
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Oddly enough Emma, yes I am. Tomorrow is April Fool's day and Stephanie is making an appearance at work. :mrgreen:

Hi Joan it's not nearly as terrifying as you think. I did feel a little strange when I passed by children with their families, but I'm sure they've seen all kinds of things on TV much worse than a guy in a dress.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

[quote="Stephanie M"]Tomorrow is April Fool's day and Stephanie is making an appearance at work. :mrgreen:
quote]

Go for it girl! *-* Have fun and I hope it goes as well as your last outing.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Thanks Heather. 2 of my friends at work know about Stephanie and they are encouraging me to do it.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Stephanie,

I'm really on your side, and you know it... But not sure if it is a good thing for anybody who is not planning to transition at work to show up at the office while crossdressing. It is a bell that you can't un-ring. I mean, it is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you are ok with everybody knowing you are a CD. Even if you do a bad job in your makeup, etc... people will usually put one and one together...

Anything you decide to do... best luck!!

*hugs*
Gaby
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

It sounds as if you had an enjoyable time Stephanie.
Requal
Stephanie M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Stephanie M »

Gaby Romani wrote:Stephanie,

I'm really on your side, and you know it... But not sure if it is a good thing for anybody who is not planning to transition at work to show up at the office while crossdressing. It is a bell that you can't un-ring. I mean, it is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you are ok with everybody knowing you are a CD. Even if you do a bad job in your makeup, etc... people will usually put one and one together...

Anything you decide to do... best luck!!

*hugs*
Gaby
I appreciate your advice Gabby I respect you a lot, but I thought it through.

I went through with it, it went well. The people who I interact with loved it, a couple of people were put off by it, but they don't work directly with me anyway, and I don't interact with them. Everyone there knows I have a strange sense of humor.

There are 2 ladies that I work with that know about Stephanie, they encouraged me to do it and they had almost as much fun as I did. Another woman, who I don't know really know that well, commented that when she saw me she thought in this day and age it's no big deal and thought it was fun. I got a lot of comments about my legs, they were a hit. :mrgreen:

I'll post a pic in the gallery.
Well, we all have a face
And we take them out