Role reversal

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Role reversal

Post by Debbie Jean »

I went grocery shopping yesterday. When I checked out I went to Libby's line, even though it was the longest line in the store. That is because
I know her well and she is my favorite cashier. Evidently a lot of other people's favorite too.

At the time I was wearing black tank top, with Victoria's Secret "Pink" lettering front and back. On the bottom I was wearing my favorite little red shorts. When I got to the register, Libby commented on my outfit. She said: "Those shorts are so wild. Don't bend over or you'll get the girls all worked up". I said: "I hope so". She said: "Just simmer down now, you don't want to go there".

At that point the very attractive female customer behind me spoke up and said to Libby: "Don't discourage him. I want him to bend over." The other customer was a total stranger to me, however I suspect she may have been a friend of Libby's. I suspected they were setting me up, just for fun. Libby is that way, playful at times, but never mean or cruel.

The stranger then said to me: "Why don't you drop your car keys or something. I want to see you bend over and pick them up. If you don't want to do it in here, then let's do it out in the parking lot. I want a free show". I didn't answer her and I didn't drop anything. Libby then said to me: "Now you know what it's like for us women. You are now the prey rather than the predator. How do you like that role? How does it feel?" I said: "I'm lovin' every minute of it. Call me a hearse, I think I just died and went to heaven". Libby said to me "Oh, you're impossible!" I paid for my stuff and left. Of course the other customer never caught me in the parking lot, because she was still unloading her cart when I left. That was my fun day yesterday.

hugs,
Deb
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Role reversal

Post by KimberlyS »

:P Now that is fun shopping..... *-*
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
LeeAnne
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by LeeAnne »

Deb, I love that kind of role reversal! How cool! You should have dropped your keys! I use to work with a guy who was also married, but flirted with me, would get me coffee, and would ogle my feet and ankles when I wore tasseled loafers with girly socks. I would cross my legs and tangle my shoe right in front of him. So I guess I flirted back. I love that kind of role reversal where you are the hunted instead of hunter. I don't wear the kind of outfit that you had on, but I dress pretty fem. I have found most woman today (and some men) are very helpful, supportive, and sometimes fun!
Angie G
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angie G »

I would have dropped the keys Deb (--)
Angie
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Deb wrote: "Now you know what it's like for us women. You are now the prey rather than the predator. How do you like that role? How does it feel?"
In a way its funny about how when I thought of myself as a crossdresser I thought it nice when I caught the eye of a gentleman checking me out. Now things are different and the shoe is on the other foot. There is a vulnerability women feel when someone is eyeing them up. Is he just looking and is it a compliment or is a potential predator? One never knows! I do know that I am much more aware of my surroundings now.

Deb I know you and a lot of girls think this is cute but look at it from the other side as well. Think about your wife or daughter or mother or sister before you fluff off this type of attention. Libby and her friend were trying to teach you something about what it is like on the other side of the gender curtain.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

!!!yes!!! You go girlfriend!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

:-k GF and I went shopping a while ago. I was all dolled up. wearing a dress and 2" heels .
GF was wearing pants and a flannel shirt. she noticed guys were staring at us as we walked by.
then they started to follow us . so we ducked into Victoria secrets. they hung around for a few minutes
then left. So now I know what it means to be Prey. GF started to giggle, and said now you know.
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

and you're right, have to be aware of your surroundings.
Jean Ann
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jean Ann »

It can be fun to play role reversal where
You dress up as the opposite sex even more
Fun if you go out shoping or on a date .
And your partner gets in on the dressing action !

JAS
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I don't think that most men realize they're being such jerks, some do and don't care. Of course, lot's of women know what they're doing and enjoy the attention.
In Debbie Jean's case, all was in good fun. Wouldn't it be depressing if you got all pretty and no one said a word or even took a glance?

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I'm with Heather W on this. In fact, if I ever get up the courage to go out in public again en femme, I may very well be using my CCW permit.

Hugs,

Bernice