Very close call

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Very close call

Post by Rikki »

Well today I literally came within minutes of being busted by my wife.

It has been some time since she's been away for the day and I was able to dress fully. Well today she had been called for jury duty and left early for the county court house an hour away. She texted me when she arrived as it was a very cold morning and a long drive. I had dressed fully and even changed outfits. But by noon I felt it might be good to morph back to my drab state, something just felt that it was a good idea.

So off came everything except underthings, petticoats and skirts and shoes zipped back up in the "drag-bag" (sorry), but the bags left out in my office as I went upstairs for a quick use of the facilities before dawning pants, etc. While in the bathroom, the doggy barks, doors open and wifey flits in all pleased that she's escaped from what might be a long trial and several weeks of a 100 mile trip every day.

Well, lucky for me I guess, is that my office and outer area is such a mess (hoarder's paradise) that she didn't notice the large bag and didn't enter the office. So lucky I took the time to stash everything, can only imagine her surprise to find bras, heels, pearls and petticoats scattered about the rec-room while I died a slow death in the bathroom. (can one flush themselves down the toilet?)

Thankfully, all is well. We had a nice lunch and now she's napping after her early morning trip at -25f.

Be safe, be frilled everyone.
Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Very close call

Post by Davita »

Dang girl. I'm picturing you all sprawled out in the potty dead from a heart attack. Does a racing heart from these close calls count as exercise? Hey doc! I passed my stress test do I have to keep going?

I'm guessing you got out of the potty without being noticed in pretty pettipants. Did you have a pair she would have liked? A nice color?
{squeezes}
Davita
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Ahh, you know..I'm pretty sure my girl side has instincts that make me think "Where did that come from?". Got me out of all sorts of trouble.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Some one got very lucky..... YOU. ..^..
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

Hi Rikki.
Better watch yourself, LOL. It has been a long time since I had a close call as the wife knows all about my dressing. However one day I was getting ready to go out and for some reason I waited about five minutes, you know checking to make sure I had everything. Then just as I started for the door the bell rang, it was my Mum stopping by to drop some mail off that had gone to her house. Had I not stopped for those couple minutes I would have walked out to her pulling in my drive way.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

PhylissH wrote:Hi Rikki.
Had I not stopped for those couple minutes I would have walked out to her pulling in my drive way.
Indeed, I had to go so deep into the closet that my mother died thinking that my crossdressing was "just a phase" that I outgrew in high school. Had she known that it was not "just a phase", I'm certain she would have written me out of her will/trust.

I miss mom, but certainly not that part of her.

Hugs,

Bernice
MaryEsther
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by MaryEsther »

Interesting story, Rikky and replies, Girls. A close call certainly isn't 'fun stuff' while dressed en femme.

MOH has never seen me so dressed, but alas got hold of some printed pics which I was careless enough to mislay, so she registered her horror &c.
I dress for me, myself as I wouldn't 'pass' in a thousand years, but when I do go to the bother I take some pics, which inevitably need time to set up &c. MOH was out one day and I indulged, only to be surprised by the arrival of her campervan back at least two hours earlier than expected.
The tripod & camera were set up out in the grounds some 70-odd yards from the house, fortunately in a place not easily seen. I had come in to answer the call of Nature (how fortunate!) and I dived into our downstairs Loo/cloakroom where fortunately there were enough old trews & stuff tucked away into a trolley-with-shelves that allowed me cover up my tights & blouse, the swirly skirt & wig having been torn off and my face dunked in the handbasin. Problem there was cleaning it hurriedly to get rid of the brownish make-up stains!!
In the following half-hour, with MOH otherwise occupied I revisited said cloakroom to remove the hastily hidden skirt, wig &c. and got away down the garden to remove he tripod & camera.

Pheww!

M.
Jean Marie
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jean Marie »

Gosh that was a close call
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I was out socializing with my sweetie's girlfriends the other night. They had stories just like these posted. Such a sad way to live, hidden away and scared to a nervous wreck. My heart was racing just reading these posts and listening to other gals. I wish there were some magic words to convey to every disapproving spouse or family member that the guy they know hasn't changed. Some go too far, but a cross dressing husband can be a lot of fun!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I also wish you could enlighten all the non-believers, Eileen!!
They are missing out on so much fun.

I'm glad that I don't have to worry anymore about getting caught, but it came at a very high price that I wouldn't wish on anyone.