Diva Las Vegas

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Diva Las Vegas

Post by PhylissH »

Hi All,

I just made my reservations for Diva Las Vegas March 31-April 5. This will be my first time to go to this event.
I have been to a couple of conventions in the past but, this is not a convention.
No seminars just 5 days of being Me and enjoying being out and about.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Diva Las Vegas

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

You'll have lots of fun during Diva Las Vegas!

Virginia and I went in 2007 and we had our Commitment Ceremony while there, which we opened up to be one of the 'events' for the DLV group and it was fantastic. The 'final dinner' at the Bahama Breeze restaurant was awesome, as was our Lake Meade boat tour (with fellow member, Danette who *drove* all the way from Michigan). A few of our members live in the area and/or are regular attendees, and it was great to finally meet them in real life!

While we did not participate in every DLV event, we did get together with them at least once each day. We had rented a car so we could explore the area on our own, just wish we could have spent more time in the Vegas area.

Fun times were definitely had by everyone there, and it didn't matter how comfortable or not one was with being out in public, the DLV has a Big Sister program and events planned for every comfort zone.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------