Love The Malls

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

BettyAnn

Love The Malls

Post by BettyAnn »

Once I started leaving the house enfemme and got tired of just driving around, it was time for a walk where there was people. The Shopping Mall !! The first couple of visits I was frightened to death, but when I saw that I was blending in and actually getting some approving looks from other women, I settled down and began to enjoy myself. What a great place to see how women are dressing and checking out how they are walking and just everyday mannerisms that women do. My first purchase was a tube of lipstick at a drug store and the cashier never looked twice and was really friendly. I had my first lunch in a restaurant at the food court. The malls turned out to be such comfortable places for me especially after I realized that I was passing easily. Some of the sales people in the stores I regularly visit know me now. I dress completely every weekend and a visit to the mall is always on my schedule. Its fun and I really enjoy shopping, especially since I have credit cards in my girl name now. LOVE TO SHOP !!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Love The Malls

Post by KimberlyS »

BettyAnn, I agree a mall is great for many of the reasons you say. They are scary at first but I also quickly learned to relax. I also quickly learned that most people are so busy with what they are doing they really do not look at others much. So as long as you have a blending look and do not have some that makes you stick out a lot, a lot of people will not give you a second loo

I have also come to learn that most stores just want your business. Especially the full service store are the best to shop in. So I have come to learn that if I act like a serious shopper, be a serious shopper, then I will be treated as a serious shopper. I also have several stores that know both Kim and male alias. They are very good to me in both modes for shopping and trying on.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I agree, just hanging out at the mall can be a nice time. Especially when the weather isn't nice, one can walk around, do some shopping, have lunch or coffee, all in a warm safe place. I do like go to the mall, but have to confess that I feel a little guilty about it too, like I don't want to be a mall rat.
It's interesting how many people are there, it seems like just for the social aspect of it. But it's a great place for us to go since they have pretty much everything you'd want and you don't have to worry about unsavory characters lurking around.
Jean Ann
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jean Ann »

Some of my best memories are my many
mall visits . I have never really had a problem at a mall .
Part of that is due to the great security most have .
They are most always well lighted clean and friendly .
If you
go at non busy times , you will find easy to talk with
both sales people and other customers
All in all a very safe pleasant place
to be out and about

JAS