Entertaining myself.

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Entertaining myself.

Post by PhylissH »

While the wife knows I dress and knows I like wearing my maid outfit while doing chores around the house she is not always here to order me about. So like now while She is out of town I practice a little self bondage. I put the keys in a tub of water about the size of an ice cream carton and put them in the freezer over night. I then get all done up in my maid outfit and restraints lock myself in. In the morning I have to put the container outside so the ice can melt. The last time I did this the ice took about 3-4 hours longer to melt than I thought.
It meant having to go outside every couple hours to check on it. As I am typing this I find myself in the same situation . I put the tub outside at 6 AM, now 1100 and looks like at least another 1 1/2 hours before I can free myself.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Entertaining myself.

Post by CathyAnn »

Should have put it back in the freezer for a couple hours! :lol:
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Oh my! You don't do this in the winter, do you? Be sure the door doesn't lock behind you, LOL! What would the neighbors think of some silly maid popping out to check on her ice cube? You could always heat some water to speed up the process.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Take the ice out of the carton and throw it in the middle of the back yard.
DonnaT
Shelby
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Shelby »

In the winter take the ice out and throw it into the middle of the snow.
Jean Ann
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jean Ann »

PhylissH wrote:While the wife knows I dress and knows I like wearing my maid outfit while doing chores around the house she is not always here to order me about. So like now while She is out of town I practice a little self bondage. I put the keys in a tub of water about the size of an ice cream carton and put them in the freezer over night. I then get all done up in my maid outfit and restraints lock myself in. In the morning I have to put the container outside so the ice can melt. The last time I did this the ice took about 3-4 hours longer to melt than I thought.
It meant having to go outside every couple hours to check on it. As I am typing this I find myself in the same situation . I put the tub outside at 6 AM, now 1100 and looks like at least another 1 1/2 hours before I can free myself.
Please be careful
You might really need help or to get out
Let someone know when you do this
I know it's fun to scare yourself but be careful

JAS