Reverse Image Search

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Grace
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Reverse Image Search

Post by Grace »

I just did a reverse image search on one of the photos I put into the Photo Gallery, and it came up with a whole page of women taking selfies. I guess my photo passes as female. Fun!

Grace
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Reverse Image Search

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

[-X I suggest that you, or anyone else, refrain from performing reverse-image searches from the Photo Gallery . . . that opens it up to being hacked, and a non-member being able to access everyone's photos. That's the same as posting a link to the photo gallery in the open forum - the general public and spammers have an access point to a private area. [-X

That area is supposed to be kept private, without any outsiders being able to view it. That only happens when the members do their part to maintain everyone's privacy. [-(
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Grace
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Reverse Image Search

Post by Grace »

To be clear, I did the search on a photo from my own archive on my laptop, which happened to be one that I also posted in the Gallery.