Getting ready for Christmas!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Hope
Miss Emerald Goddess

Getting ready for Christmas!

Post by Hope »

Wow....can't believe another year has zoomed by! My lovely bride and I just finished decorating the house for Christmas.
When we were finished she asked if I noticed how long it seemed to take this year. We usually can get the tree up, decorated, and everything else done in a couple of hours!
I just looked at her and asked if she had any idea how difficult it is to decorate a tree wearing a full skirt and petticoats! She just stared back at me for the longest time...LOL ..^..
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Getting ready for Christmas!

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like you had fun.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Hope you wore heels. Makes putting the angel on the top of the tree easier! :)
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I haven't even started decorating yet. But the idea of getting all dolled up for it makes the prospect very tempting!!!
My plan was to wait until my kids are here, and we will do it all together. I think I'll stick to that, because then I can sit back with a glass of wine and supervise while they do all the work. :)
PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by PhylissH »

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did it take longer because you were a dress and petticoats or because you were have such a good time wearing your outfit? I simply love being my petticoats.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss