Dream CDeing experience

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Dream CDeing experience

Post by KimberlyS »

I know many CDers here do not want or get to CD like they would like to. For what ever reason we keep our femme side closed up, locked up or harnessed within our daily lives. We CD when and how we can. This site normally does not encourage fantasy. But keeping it realistic and clean we are going to push down that road just a little. If you could have a day/week/month to CD how you would like to do it? What might this look like? What would you do? How would you be dressed? Who would you be doing it with? This your chance to be creative yet realistic and clean.

I will let others get started while I start to type up what mine would be.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Dream CDeing experience

Post by Anthony Simon »

Basically, I always wanted to be a wife. I read about a CD living as a woman with a man - and that fantasy has stayed inside my head.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My Terri would love to stay dressed all day. Even better, a road trip or weekend away. Totally femme for several days. I'm up for that adventure. Unfortunately, even after a few hours at home, he's ready to get his hands dirty doing guy stuff. I think it would be fun to take my 'cousin' on a trip. That could be my fantasy as well!

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

I think all us girls have dream experiences we know will probably never come true, I know I have several. My preferred look is soccer mom and I guess one of my fantasies is to really be a soccer mom. To be a working mom yet still have the responsibility of taking care of the kids and my husband. Ferrying them back and forth in my mini van to dance class, soccer practice and other activities all while trying to juggle making dinner and keeping house and all the rest involved with being a working mom. I know it is not as glamorous as it sounds to me but maybe just for a week?