Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #5

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

It's Monday and hope everyone is off to a great start to your week. Today's attire is a red sleeveless high neck maxi dress with crochet bodice in the front. Under is black bra, nude half slip, panty, nude knee highs and sneakers. It is noon and off to walk for 15 minutes on the treadmill. When I was living in Minneapolis I seen a lot of the professional gals out wearing sneakers for the morning commute, running around at noon, and evening commute. They would have a bag with the other shoes and maybe a lunch or what ever they needed to have along.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Yesterday was a casual day. I was wearing jeans, plain purple femme tee shirt, bra, forms, and some weave type summer sandal like shoe.

Today is office attire. I am wearing a burgundy short sleeve dress that falls a few inches below the knee with matching tear drop earrings, a body shaper, bra, black half slip, nude thigh highs and pumps.
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is a change up day with yesterday's outfit, see the gallery. After see the picture my wife took I thought I could make the outfit better or try some things. Dress and shoes is the same but the rest is changed up. Different thigh highs that are a big darker. Not sure I like the darker color, think the lighter was better. Added a better body shaper to help more with the tummy. This one is better. Nude bra that is holding the forms better. The one yesterday let them peak out. Thought the dress needed something, so added a long necklace and matching dang earrings.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today's outfit was back to the office attire. I was in a blue half sleeve top with strappy neck detail, black slacks with a tie belt, nude knee highs and nude heels.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today's outfit is a short sleeve burgundy professional looking dress that falls just below the knee. I have on with it a brown molded cup bra, black full slip, black hose and black chunky heel pumps. It sounds like this should be a winter outfit except for the short sleeves.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Day off so grocery shopping and errands to run. Navy and white print halter top maxi dress, white 3/4 sleeve cardigan. nude block heel strappy sandals. Under strapless body briefer and cute pink lacy hip hugger panties :oops:
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Rainy right now so condo cleaning on the agenda for the moment. Black leggings with a line green t shirt and my pink Reeboks and under pink control panty and beige underwire bra. Going over to a friend's later on for dinner and a movie later so will change just yet to decide what exactly to wear.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I have been helpping out taking care of family for the last few days and will be a few more. I know what I am wearing many may not consider femme wear, but I am wearing all unisex femme clothes and a unisex tee shirt. Tee, tank, panty, socks, jeans, slip on shoes. I look like a GG very casual, no bra or makeup. But look a bit more masculine. Some of us wear what femme wear we can.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

It is Monday so thought I would start the week with something nice to wear. I have on a purple and black floral sleeveless top, black bra, a purple shrug, a black and white aline skirt with black piping, black slip, panty, black pumps. I am going against my normal attire and no hose today. ..OO..

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Being comfortable. Don't get out much. Blue nylon panties with a blue bra with white lace trim with a small white bow between the girls. Light blue tee with small dark colored birds sitting or flying and low rise jeans and light brown peep toe sandals to show off my apple red nails. Feels so good!
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today I was in a purple mood. Purple swing dress that falls just below the knee with strappy neck detail and half sleeves, black half slip with side buttom and bottom lace trim, panties with star print, brown bra with lace accent, waist shapper, suntan thigh highs, nude pumps, purple dangle earrings.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today's outfit is a casual office or around the house look.
A light weight short sleeve purple top with scrunching around the bust, purple and gold bra with lace overlay, gray maxi skirt with nude slip, nude knee highs and some laser cut brown flats.

Anyone else want to add to the thread ???

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Been awhile since I have posted. Today is an office dressy/casual look. I am wearing a Catherine's outfit of a long cotton purple skirt with side slits, white cotton slip, purple cami with lace around the neck line, purple and white strip cartegan type over piece with half sleeves with some lacing, brown bra with some white lace around the bust, forms, knee high hose, summery flats.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is a casual femme day. I have on black high waist leggings and hose, pink long sleeve tee shirt like top with 3 button detail on sleeves, pink bra with lace over lay.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Wow been a while since I have posted on this thread...

Today kind of a casual day but still nice enough some places would be office attire. I am wearing a fushia colored tunic top with 1/2 sleeves with three button details, black bra, black leggings and knee high hose, black flats, long black cardigan.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator