Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #5

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today's attire is a long sleeveless dress with diagonal black/white strips and asymmetric hem , black slip, bra, knee high hose and flats, matching dangle earrings and long necklace.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Casual Friday today. White leggings, red tunic top long enough to cover my big butt and brown riding boots. Under bra with forms and a good firm panty girdle to minimize my butt and gut. Fully make up and wig of course
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Hate to break it to you Melissa but it's Thursday :(
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

:oops: Thanks Diana for pointing that out I think. Seeing as today is Friday, checked on my phone to be sure thus time, it's casual again. Jeans and a long sleeve red t shirt wIth lace collar trim. Under my new red bra and the requisite panty girdle to keep everything in place. On my feet are a pair of cute red canvas wedge sandals so my pink toenails can peek out.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I am continuing Melissa's casual Friday with casual Monday.

To day I have on pink tie dye sleeveless tunic top, nude Goddess Alice lace underwire bra,black over piece, black leggings, black knee high hose and black flats, dangle earrings.
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is another purple day. :) Do you see a theme to my attire? <-->

A Lilac colored a-line dress with 3/4 sleeves and strappy detail at the neck falling about calve length. Matching full slip and bra, nude thigh highs with white 4 strap garter belt and nude three inch pumps.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Yesterday and today in Davita terms are house frump days for me. :shock: I got a couple of casual house dresses from National along with some support hose.

Yesterday, I had on a light brown print crinkle cotton dress falling mid lower leg. Bra, panty, hose and flats. Wife said it made me look like an old lady. She said it was something one of my aunts would wear. :P I told her I was not a young chick any more.

Today I have on a lilac crinkle cotton dress with ruffle around the bottom falling around calve length, full slip, bra, forms, black hose and flats.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

It is kind of ironic how with working from home women are saying "I get to dress down and lose the heels and maybe even skip wearing bra" and the girls are saying "I get to dress up and wear heels and a bra!" :-k

Not saying anything here just pointing out how perspective influences our reaction
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Heather it is a different look on it depending on who you are that is for sure. It funny the days I am all dressed up and my wife is casual in leggings and tee.

Today's attire was a red and black print dress with 3/4 sleeve with cold shoulder slits, falling lower calf length, black full slip, lace bra, thigh highs, 2 inch pumps, and some dangle earrings and necklace.

The city showed up to work on my water line, so quick change to jeans and tee.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by CathyAnn »

Green panties, bra w/forms, cami and my favorite denim skirt.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Continuation of city working on water line. Femme wear presenting a masculine image to the world. Femme jeans with a bit of flare to the leg, femme socks, panty, bra, tank, tee.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is back to office attire. I grabbed a top I got last week on clearance and what I thought was a black skirt. Purple dip dye twofer top with 3/4 sleeves with tie details, nude lace bra with forms, panty, black culotte, black wide leg crop pant, black knee highs, 3in pumps, and dangle earrings.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today I am wearing a red print dress with long sleeves and shoulder cut outs falling about calf length, full black slip, bra, forms, nude hose and pumps.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is a casual day as I was running sprinkler in the yard and have an errand to run at noon. Attire is femme brown leather unisex slip on shoes, knee high hose, femme jeans with a bit of a flare to the leg, tee shirt, tank under shirt and bra.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Hot summer weather is here so thought i would have attire that reflects it. I am wearing a one piece purple stripe-ish print swimsuit with thin straps, wearing a strapless bra to hold my forms. Wearing a causal wide leg pant and matching flowing top as a cover-up. *sink* !!brrr!!

Kimberlys
Site Administrator