Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #5

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sticking with the hot summer theme today. I am in a blue print swim dress with black skirted bottom, strapless bra to contain the girls, wide leg causal bottoms and a black burnout swimsuit coverup.

Anyone else in summer theme femme attire?

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Brenda Allen
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Brenda Allen »

Also sticking with the summer theme: I am wearing a sleeveless dress with a multi colored blue pattern and turquoise multi hooped earrings. I decided to put on summer accent makeup: blush, light lipstick, brown mascara and matching eyebrow accents...and pumps to add a little bit of dressiness.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds nice Brenda.

My yesterday attire was for out and about presenting male image to the world. So unisex looking femme jeans, panty, socks, slip on shoes, tank top with shelf bra and tee shirt.

Today still experimenting with swim suits. I have on an one piece mastectomy swim suit that is an abstract print of bright summer colors and a pair of swim forms. For being a mastectomy swim suit it does not hold the forms very well, they kind of float around a bit. And I am not moving very much sitting at a desk. I have a different pair of forms to try with it this afternoon. Have black burnout swim coverup over and casual wide leg pants over it.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Kim hate to break it to you but breasts "float around" in even a better swimsuit. Perhaps if the forms were attached it would minimize it
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Diana Michelle wrote:... breasts "float around" in even a better swimsuit. Perhaps if the forms were attached it would minimize it.
I can not disagree Diana other than those with real ones have some attachment holding them some bit. At least a tether affect. Yes maybe I can attaching them. My one set of swim forms has a loop the instructions say can be used for pinning them in the suit. This week with swim suits has been kind of an experiment on what may work, what kind of works. I think i have some more experiment to do.

Today's attire was a one piece black swim dress with long line bra to hold the girls, with a burnout coverup.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Back to office attire today. Black sleeveless top with purple and white flowers, black shrug over, purple Goddess Kiera bra and forms, black side zip skirt with lazer cut hem detail, black slip, thigh highs and pumps.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

I could use a secretary, you're hired Kim!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today back to more casual. A purple and white vertical stripped sleeveless top, bra, forms, biking shorts. Casual black over pieced and wide leg pant over it. Casual pair of black flats.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

The previous two days I had out and about things to do. So it was all femme attire presenting a male image to the world. Yea boring for some but works for me.

Today I was in casual femme wearing pink socks, grey leggings, purple tie dye tee with strappy detail, bra and forms.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today it was back to a dress. I am wearing a black and red print dress with 3/4 sleeves with cold shoulder slits and falling about calf length, black full slip, black go.ddess bra, black hose and black heels.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Yesterday it was wearing a plaid long sleeve button down blouse with black leggings, bra and forms.

Today wearing a red and black print top with 3/4 sleeves, pink bra, forms, black wide leg Capri pant, black hose and pumps.
Site Administrator

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Green and white print tankini bathing suit. This is middle of the 2nd week of upper 80s and lower 90s with humidity to match so until it breaks this girl is living in a bathing suit.

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Been a mixed up week for me. I have not spend a whole day working enfemme including some back and forth. Had errands to do, appliance repairman and other things going on. Several times I have been wearing a cute blue sleeveless maxi dress with crochet bodice and hem. I have have tried it with different hosiery and different cardigans or shrugs to see what works best.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

To day is a casual Friday. Purple tie dye tee with strappy neckline, black wide leg casual pant, bra and forms.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

To day I guess it is another purple day. :P I am wearing a purple swing dress with half sleeves and strappy neckline falling just below the knee, purple cardigan, black full slip and bra, nude hose, and some summery cut out type light brown flats that the cutouts show my purple toes.
Site Administrator