Re: THE OFFICIAL: What Are You Wearing Today? #5

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

With many of us working from home I thought it would be good to revive this old thread.

Working at home in black and white strip top with lace up back, black Goddess bra, black cardigan with lace up back, black leggings and 3 inch nude pumps. Guess it is kind of a black day for me. Wife said outfit is ok for home but would not be the best for me to be out in. I am a firm believer that if wearing leggings the top should cover the butt and the front.

What are you wearing today for work from home?

Answer the poll: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 38&t=18678

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Yesterday was a casual day in the home office, knee high hose, panty, jeans, bra and tee.

Today is professional look day in the home office. All black chunky heel over thigh high hose, panty,waist cincher, full slip, cinch up the side skirt falling just below the knee, bra, lace top, maroon jacket. I know I have seen gals just wear the lace top over a bra. But I could not go for that look even at home. So a nice vintage slip it was to cover the bra and give it some mystic.

What are you wearing for the home office.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Lauren
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lauren »

So tired of the sameness of leggings and tops which has been my normal during this lockdown and the fact it is going to be 80 here decided on something to hopefully cheer me up. Going with a pink and white print sundress and raffia wedges. Bit chilly here this morning so have a pink cardigan on at the moment but hope I can shed that by noon
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others are going to leave a stain
Eleanor Roosevelt
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds cute Lauren.

For me today I have on a pair of 3/4 marbled gray leggings, casual black flats, blue and white striped bra, light purple top with lace accent at the neck and hem, new earring and necklace set.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

To day Monday morning back in professional business attire. I am wearing a multi purples stripish print dress with knot twist front falling a few inches below the knee. Bra, panty, culotte slip, nude hose and pumps.

Anyone else getting into the femme business attire working from home?? What are you wearing business attire or casual?

kimberlys
Site Administrator

Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Dark rainy day so decided to brighten it up. My yellow and blue print sleeveless dress which was last year's Easter outfit with white patent peep toe pumps. Under a full slip, body briefer, and nude thigh highs.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Fun Melissa.

Yesterday, part of the day it was femme jeans, bra, tee. Had an errand to run. Rest of the day i had on a long black strip sundress with asymmetrical hem.

Today I had another errand but could do it enfemme. So femme jeans, blue pattern top, bra, forms, knee high hose and flats. Picture in the gallery.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today wearing I am wearing a knot front dress with diagonal strips and short sleeves, that falls about 6 inches below my knee, black full slip, bra, forms, panty, black knee high hose and black flats.
Site Administrator

Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Decided for the professional look today. Mauve knee length skirted suit, ivory shell and under nude body briefer, beige half slip and nude thigh highs and of course nude pumps
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today it is cool and damp so more of a casual attire for me. Dark blue leggings, three quarter sleeve grey babydoll style top with red and white big flowers, bra, forms. My wife said the other day this top was a younger style for this old lady to wear.... or something like that. So good top to wear around the house.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by CharLee »

After coming home from work, I cleaned up and changed into a girdle & stockings, white half slip, white bra and forms, then slipped into an orange & yellow floral print sun dress and my white heels.

I needed this femme time cause I haven't been en femme for the past week.
Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Melissa Mac »

Have a video conference with work today so drab from the waist up in a white polo shirt. From the waist down green floral print maxi skirt, panty girdle, suntan knee highs, and white pumps
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is a bit of a rerun from a couple days back. I am wearing a short sleeve knot front dress with diagonal random like strips that falls about 6 inches below my knee, long sleeve purple over piece, black full slip, purple bra, forms, panty, black knee high hose and purple flats with flowers on the toes.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today sticking with the purple theme and dressy business attire :-).

Purple print sleeveless dress falling about calf length with a hanky hem and strappy neckline accents, purple over piece with a wide collar and lapel and with 3/4 sleeves, black thigh highs, purple flats, black slip, purple Goddess Kiera bra, silver dangle earrings and bracelet.
Site Administrator

KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Today is a rerun of the dress from the other day with some different options.

Purple print sleeveless dress falling about calf length with a hanky hem and strappy neckline accents, have a different purple over piece with long sleeves , nude knee highs, cream full slip, nude lace bra, silver dangle earrings, nude pumps.

Wife said the over piece last time was not quite the correct color so trying a different one today. Also trying with the nude hosiery and pumps. Wife said the nude was ok but it looked better with the black the other day. So now I know the better options for this dress.
Site Administrator