Mixed blessings

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Melissa Mac
Miss Emerald Goddess

Mixed blessings

Post by Melissa Mac »

Just got an email informing me starting next week I need to be in the office Tuesdays and Fridays. I take this as a sign maybe we are going back to some form of normal and I for one am so ready for that. But it also means my days of dressing as I please and having my nails painted pearlescent pink are behind me. Like I said mixed blessings.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Mixed blessings

Post by KimberlyS »

Melissa that would be a mixed blessing. I am getting email also talking about the start of back to work.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Melissa like you I have my back to work orders and have mixed emotions about it as well. Granted for me it means going from leggings and jeans, well OK sweats on occasion, to skirts and dresses but that also means having to shave my legs regularly and remember to wear a bra everyday. I know more than a few of you are saying "I wish" right about now. I remember those days but trust me it is not as glamorous at times as you think it would be.
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Keep yourselves safe as possible. [-o<
DonnaT
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Melissa,

Leave your nails painted. With all the craziness people have been doing for entertainment, painting your nails would be tame. If they get noticed just say, "oops, I forgot I did that. A moment of craziness on my part." Then don't bother to take the polish off since it's been explained. Just say, "whatever, too much effort to take it off."

As for going back to work? If they get stupid with trying to reduce your safety, OSHA has a whole chunk of rules and regulations and how they apply to the virus and if you need to file a complaint. As Donna said, be safe.
{squeezes}
Davita