youtube channel - How times have changed!

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

youtube channel - How times have changed!

Post by Estefania »

Recently I came across a youtube channel from a young guy who "transitioned" from being a videogame player to start wearing women's clothes on some kind of dare (Let's assume that is all it was) and who is making a lot of money with his videos.

He sets new challenges he will have to comply with if the subscribers make enough donation$$. Like "I'll wear long nails for a week", "I'll only wear dresses for the weekend" or "I'll go out as a girl". May or may not be true, but based on what I have seen, he may have collected over $20,000 in three or four months! He is pretty, can't deny. Makes a cute girl. Other than the money, her subscribers send her lots and lots of presents to her P.O.Box. From clothes to makeup to many other things which can get a bit on the creepy side.
But... At maybe around 22-23 years of age, making that much $... I wish I had thought of that before she did! (And I was also as old as she is).

The channel name is something like egirl Finn, in case you may be interested.

Gaby
CathyAnn
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: youtube channel - How times have changed!

Post by CathyAnn »

Yeah, sure. And she just happens to make a little money on the side.

Wish people would send me money to look like a girl, too.