The New Office Dress Code

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Genevieve
Miss Crystal Goddess

The New Office Dress Code

Post by Genevieve »

I’m a management consultant who works from a home office but I spend most of my time on the road. Dress code is a suit and tie. I always underdress with pantries and pantyhose. Once I get back to my hotel room I relax by dressing behind that locked door.

Covid has put a complete stop to all travel. My clients still need me and travel has been replaced with Zoom calls.

I set up a video studio in my home with a green wall, cameras, lights, adjustable height table microphones and everything else I needed. This has opened that door that has been locked.

Today I did a program for a client. I wore my customary black suit and tie, all very professional. What didn’t the camera see?

I was wearing a bra with forms, black sheer pantyhose, black pencil skirt and 4 inch black stilettos. I was also wearing light makeup, foundation, concealer, lipstick to match my natural color and powder to reduce shine from the lights.

I was more engaging and inspiring than I’ve been in a long time. My energy was over the top.

Can’t wait to do it all over tomorrow with another client.

I love the new office dress code.
In a world where you can be anything, be unapologetically fabulous in your high heels.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: The New Office Dress Code

Post by KimberlyS »

Fun Genevieve. Look forward to hearing about tomorrow. *-*

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Genevieve
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: The New Office Dress Code

Post by Genevieve »

I had another great day in the studio. Just wish I could wear a nice blouse or top or even a dress.

I wore a light gray suit jacket matched to a light gray flouncy skirt. white shirt and light pink tie. Underneath I wore a pink t-shirt bra, matching panties and off white pantyhose and pretty beige stilettos. I went with minimal makeup to help with the lights.

This is so fun. Once Covid is over, I may decide never to travel again!
In a world where you can be anything, be unapologetically fabulous in your high heels.