Maybe it was Karma?

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Maybe it was Karma?

Post by Estefania »

So, over the weekend I went to do some organizing in my storage unit. It is "kind of" full. So I decided to select a few things for donation. Ever heard of "Dress for Success"? They are available for women with very little resources who are trying to return to the work force, but may not have the resources to buy clothes to wear to a job interview or the initial weeks once they have found a new job.
I ended up selecting 15 dresses, 10 blouses/tops, and 5 pairs of shoes. On Monday I took them to the midtown area and the ladies who accepted the donation were really appreciative. (Many of the items were still new with tags). It felt really nice to be able to help!
Anyway, on the way back, I couldn't help stopping by at one of the local malls. At Macy's, I had found a couple nice dresses at nice prices, and I was almost ready to check out when I decided to check just another section and I found me a gorgeous formal dress... (I needed another formal dress as much as I was needing a swamp boat) Brand name is Xscape, original price $348.00... reduced to $19.99!! In my size...
I have to think it was good Karma. :)
Mods, not sure if it would be ok to post one pic? It could be either here or in the photo gallery if it would be ok with you. And if not, no problem. Just happy about it.

Gaby
Lauren
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Maybe it was Karma?

Post by Lauren »

The Lord works in mysterious ways
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others are going to leave a stain
Eleanor Roosevelt
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Maybe it was Karma?

Post by KimberlyS »

Love the dress, I looked for one on there site and must be all out...

bummer
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.