Favorite Halloween

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Favorite Halloween

Post by Diana Michelle »

With Halloween canceled here and I would surmise in many other locations we don't have this year so we have to resort to Halloweens of old. What was your favorite Halloween? Your favorite costume and why?

My favorite Halloween was 1987. I was only married to my first husband a little over 4 months but we decided to have a Halloween party for friends. We decided to do themed alike costumes. Being a surgeon and a huge Groucho Marx fan he said he wanted to do Dr. Hugo Z. Hackenbush (Groucho Marx) from A Day At The Races so I said I would be his nurse. I bought an actual nurse's dress though it buttoned all the way up the front so I left a few unbuttons undone top and bottom for a sexy look. I even went with sexy underpinnings and 4" spike heel white pumps.

As we were getting ready that night Frank produced 2 name tags he had made at the hospital. His read "Dr. Hugo Z. Hackenbush" and mine "Nurse Diana Goodbody." I thanked him and gave him a kiss then said "Not sure how good a body I have." He took me in his arms and told me not only was it the perfect body to him but it was also the only body he wanted to go to sleep with every night and wake up the following morning next to.

So that's my favorite Halloween, what's yours?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Favorite Halloween

Post by KimberlyS »

One of my favorite Halloweens was a year another CDer in town talked me into going out for Halloween. He had been out for Halloween before and wanted to get out again and said since I was recently divorced I needed to get out with him. We picked a town about an hour away, found several bar/club locations advertising Halloween parties, and got a room to get ready in. He was ahead of me to the room getting ready. I arrived enfemme but still needed to change into my costume as I needed a ladies maid to help me get laced into my Victorian outfit. Picture can be found in the gallery. We were quite the pair. She was a tall well built gal that was going for the drag queen look. She had on a short, snug dress, with a high neck, bra with a set of the large supreme girl forms, over the top makeup, and high heels. I was in a more conservative floor length Victorian gown with corset and extra full petticoat. It was a lot of fun to wear. We walked up to the first place and before we even got their my friend was get comments and they were liking her outfit. She did not pass, as she was tall, stocky and very masculine build, but did look very good in the outfit. They joked while checking her ID and we were all having fun. Then they wanted my ID. At that time I was significantly smaller than I am now and passed fairly well especially in the shadows of a bar entrance. They took a look at my ID and I got the triple take and pause. I think they thought I was my friends wife. ..OO.. :-k After the pause then they lighted up again and told us to have fun. We we were there maybe like 15 minutes and this gal came by and started chatting with us. It was not long and two of her friends joined us and were with us the rest of the night. We were having fun but think they were having even more fun. We were out dancing with them and having a jolly time. They kept telling us we were both so cute that they were going to take us home with them. Well my friend was married and not interested but kept telling me I needed to go. They were lots of fun but a bit young for me. Plus I had a date the next day at lunch time with my now wife. It was a fun night.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

My favorite Halloween? Hands down last year and highly doubt any will ever come close!

Kyle and I were invited to a Halloween party by some friends. I had gotten a nurse's costume and was planning on wearing it but Kyle wanted me to wear the Wonder Woman costume from a couple of years ago. Wanted? He absolutely insisted I do! It took a bit of persuading on his behalf but I relented and wore it. We were there a while but suddenly it got quiet and Kyle and I were standing there surrounded by everyone. He took my hands, looked me in the eye and said, "Heather I love you more than I can put into words. Please be my Wonder Woman forever and my wife."

The rest is history
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr
Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Karen Ski »

Some great stories here, doubt mine is even going to come close, I posted this elsewhere here but will put it here for any who may have missed it.

I worked for the "Mouse" for over 35 years and in the beginning we had a dress code. Then in early 80's we got a new supervisor and the first thing he did was throw that away. I took full advantage of it and started to grow my hair out and had my ears pierced. A few guys had one pierced but I had both for obvious reasons. Well one summer day I wore a bright pink polo shirt and white jeans and the guys started teasing me calling me Cinderellla. Fast forward a couple of months and the boss posted we were expected to come to work in costume for Halloween. I overheard a couple of my co-workers bemoaning the idea as they read the notice and one say "I wonder what Cinderella will wear?"

Yes I went as Cinderella in a long flowing pink dress, tiara on my head and a blonde wig done in an updo. The only flaw in my costume was I wore white pumps not glass slippers. Needless to say it wasn't the most conducive outfit to work in but I had fun. I even won the prize for best costume, dinner for 2 at a local and very expensive restaurant. As I was getting ready to leave work that day one of the secretaries, a woman in her 50s, came over to tell me how much she loved my costume and said I had gone to a great deal of trouble and expense as most of the crew had just bought cheap costumes. I thanked her and then she smiled and said something to the effect that the way I handled the dress and heels she surmised this was not my first time in them. I laughed and told her no then added it wasn't going to be my last time either.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

One several years ago, when I got to wear my maid outfit out to the club.
DonnaT