Me? A blonde?

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Me? A blonde?

Post by Estefania »

Yup! I never really pictured myself as a blonde... but the most recent visit (drab) to a wig shop the salesgirl suggested this style/color to me, so I added to the other wigs I bought for these two weeks. Kind of thinking of coming up with a joke about myself, just missing the punchline! (No, it cannot be myface)
“Gaby as a blonde, Gaby as a redhead, and Gaby as a brunette enter to a bar...” That’s all I have right now! Ah yes, changed my avatar to show my new hair. That was before my salon visit yesterday. Adding a new pic with Katie, my more than awesome stylist!
If you are in the area or como to visit, do yourself a favor and go see her! :)

She was very complimentary of the style and color, and told me it looked great in latinas like me. And another couple stylist and patrons had the same opinion. What an awesome experience!
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Me? A blonde?

Post by Anthony Simon »

Katie looks like she's having a wail of time. The wig looks fine.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Blonde looks good on you. I have always had the same color of wig but maybe I should think of a change.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Me? A blonde? And a real makeover

Post by Estefania »

This past Thursday I finally got a real makeup artist to do my makeup at her studio here in town. I had 3 different “makeovers” in the past... nothing compared to what Shun from “Glam Dolls Makeup Studios” was able to achieve. (See new profile pic and photo in the gallery)
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Those eyebrows are very dramatic - and the look does work very well as a whole. I get the impression that make-up artists often can't adjust their style for CDs, but this is really good - and natural.

Estefania
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Estefania »

Thank you Anthony. Shun took her time, didn’t rush things. Asked for my input several times, and above all she followed on my most important request: “I don’t want a Drag Queen makeover”.

I’m really tempted to join her online classes...
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Why not?

I had a look at some of her work and she has a dramatic style that increases women's self-confidence. She also really knows what she's doing (I'd say - though I'm about as inexpert as you can get). Probably a lot of stuff she can teach.