Out for the first time in at least 8 years

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Out for the first time in at least 8 years

Post by Bernice »

Not the way I would have liked - my better half was in the hospital, though the worst of it was over. She doesn't let me check the mailbox en-femme. But, she wasn't here, and her car needed to be driven, a having sat still for ten days, and it was good and dark. So, off I went.

Wallet, cell phone, comb, and itty bitty firearm, in case of the worst, all in one purse.

I drove a big loop of 31 miles... Stopped for a big long train, and later missed a turn I haven't used in twelve years, and had to 3-point-turn on muddy gravel. Stopped at the airport to admire the new 8 foot tall wildlife fencing... glad to see it is not locked down like some airports. The breeze made a mess of my very long hair. Next time I'll wear a scarf.

No issues, no police, no homophobes, no mechanical breakdowns. It was like being myself once again. Supposedly, our city is tolerant of non-binaries like me, but, I've been lied to before, and I've been bullied before. I can't possibly image the next time I'll get such a good chance. I am glad to have my better half home and doing fairly well.

Hugs,

Bernice
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Out for the first time in at least 8 years

Post by Ralitsa »

Glad that the better half is back home and doing well, Bernice.
And glad that you made the best of a bad situation and got out of the house for a bit!
8 years is a long time.
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Out for the first time in at least 8 years

Post by Bernice »

Don't I know it!

The wife is still struggling with exhaustion, dizziness, and back trouble, so I am a novice nurse now. Still, I'd much rather be a nurse than not have her around at all.

She sat up twice today, for about 90 minutes total. That's a big improvement.

The worst part is that she keeps coming up with reasons I need to go outside almost every darn day, which limits my time as Bernice.

Hugs,

Bernice