Great day out and about

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Grace
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Great day out and about

Post by Grace »

Yesterday I had an opportunity to go to breakfast and do some shopping en femme. I was "ma'amed" four different times, which is really validating. But the topper was in the grocery store when another customer told me "You look great." Wow! I really didn't want the day to end. Nothing like public acceptance to bring a smile to your face.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Great day out and about

Post by KimberlyS »

Sounds like a GREAT outing. *-* =D>

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Sounds like a good time was had by all Grace! Been more than a few years for me but I remember more than a few outings and those "successful" ones always bring a smile to my face. Keep it up and let us know about your next outing please.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Grace
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Grace »

I had the opportunity to be en femme for three straight days. Today is day two. Both yesterday and today, I was complimented on the dress I wore. I went to the beach and had someone take a picture, which I'll post at some point. I went to the nail salon and had a full pedicure. The woman doing the pedi spent nearly an hour pampering my feet and legs, trimming my badly neglected toenails and applying a nice red finish to it. I wore sandals after that, being able to show off my toes rather than hiding them.