Halloween 2021

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Halloween 2021

Post by Rikki »

Rikki will be making her guest appearance this afternoon for the first time in over a decade!

Anyone else revealing their true selves? Have fun, all, but stay safe, be well and above all be as frilly as possible.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Halloween 2021

Post by Davita »

Yay Rikki! Hope you have a wonderful time. Just remember... Being pretty isn't the same as being scary, but we'll like your pretty anyway :)

Maybe a picture for us to be jealous over? Maybe we get a whole write up of the event(s)?
{squeezes}
Davita
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Well, Davita, it was a quick experience for sure. I was ready to get femmed up early in the day, but wifey gave me a "not so soon!" comment to which I complied.

Needless to say, I felt deflated.

But when she finally shouted "it's time to get in our costumes!" I ran into my bathroom and got into the whole outfit from hose, heels, bra, pettipants, petticoat and wig. Ready to meet the daughter and grandkid when they came to trick or treat. Wifey smiled and shook her head as I strutted my walk down the hardwood floor. Saying only, "I don't know about you."

When they arrived wifey was in a very scary witches outfit and horror mask that got a good reaction. When I stepped out on the porch to greet them daughter immediately raised her camera with a giant smile. (she had done my makeup back in 2004 when I first came out en femme on Halloween.) The grandkid was hard to read as she was under a full-faced mask and seemed more interested in filling her treat bag.

All in all, it was nice to have a chance to be en femme with real people in the room. Next year I'm telling wifey that I'm going for the ante bellum, Scarlet Ohara look. I already have the hoop crinoline and corset.

Hope you all enjoyed a fun and safe Halloween.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

GREAT Rikki. One step forward with your wife. Sounds like you had fun. Hope your wife allowed you to wear it for a while.

I did not get femme time for Halloween but I did have a costume. Wife wanted to get a Pooh outfit from Torrid. I jokingly said only if they have a Tigger outfit. And they did. It was fun.

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Kim and Rikki??? No pics???? *sigh* Congrats Rikki for being fully fem even if we don't get to see.

Glad you both had fun. Ro and I did nothing; this year even the grandbrats didn't come over.
{squeezes}
Davita