Feeding the Vampires

Tell us about the things you like to do, and what you do, when you go out en femme. All other topics will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Feeding the Vampires

Post by Davita »

I've had a few false starts getting fem to go out since the pandemic messed up our lives. But this week I decided I needed to stop procrastinating. I figured out the easiest place to go was Red Cross for my usual donation. Them all know all about me so I didn't have to put up any pretenses. Heck, if anything else I can ask questions about how I looked.

So myself, I think I had too much bronzer and one of the techies agreed. The other ladies were fine with my makeup. I wasn't worried about the outfit. I wore what's being called a skort these days; if you have donated in the last decade or so, you know why a skirt or dress is not a good choice, but I still wanted at least the look of a skirt and I got to show some knee. I cheated on my top and wore one of my short sleeve Red Cross tees; less decisions that way:) Anyway I got a couple of "what do we call you's" since some have never seen me in person. All went a little better than expected. Gotta like it when that happens.

After Red Cross, I went to my local Ulta to cash in my Birthday coupon. I also got a chance to ask questions about my current makeup and whether I needed to change any of it. Good timing; they weren't super busy so I got to hog a sales lady. My sales lady said she likes how I did my bronzer and thought it was fine. I told her I still thought it was heavy. She asked about my blush. I showed her and darned if they weren't on sale, but I didn't need any. She asked if I thought my Dermablend felt heavy when I ask if I had too much on. She also said it was not too much. I wondering about going with something less full coverage, but since I was fine and the Dermablend felt fine, she said stay with it. We talked blush and lip stick for a sec. Basically, I can't do reds and pinks since they give me clown face. The sales lady said I had a good choice for my blush. Today's buy was a new mascara suggested by the cashier as she has the same problem I have with lower lashes.

Today was fun, productive and a relief that I can still ride a bicycle (get my makeup right). Thank you normal people that I live around for giving me straight answers. :)
{squeezes}
Davita
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Feeding the Vampires

Post by Diana Michelle »

Great adventure Davita

Anyone else have a recent adventure to share?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Feeding the Vampires

Post by Rikki »

Been a long time for Rikki to be presented in full-frills for quite a while, too. Wifey is now in recovery stage but requires almost my full time attention and care and so is here at home all the time which keeps Rikki packed away. It will be about a year before she's recovered enough to go out and about on her own.

And this being the anniversary season for Rikki's first appearance back in 2002 my desire grows strong to twirl and flounce around in my petticoats and square dance dresses. But I will have to settle for watching others on YouTube enjoy the season.

Until later, my best regards to everyone on the Haven for a Happy Spooky/Turkey/Holiday Season.

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled