Being treated like a 'lady'

How are you dealing with or handling this aspect of your life?

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Shayla
Miss Silver Goddess

Being treated like a 'lady'

Post by Shayla »

As Shayla not only do I desire to look female, but to be treated like one as well. Some of us would get so lucky as to receive the attention of a passerby who occasionally flirts and compliments. Nothing sexual, but I do enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner while receiving casual attention of a gentleman friend on the other side of the table. And having him hold the door, hold my hand, taking my chair when I sit down, and walking back to my place. Complete with a night being swept off my feet with Salsa dancing and slow dancing.And maybe a soft peck on the cheek to make me feel special. I know all crossdressers may not necessarily desire this, but Shayla does. As a man, most of us provide so much and are responsible for everything and everyone. Being taken care of like a lady would be a nice change of pace. It's one of main reasons that prompt me to dress again. Don't worry, as a married man I'm NOT going to put myself on a dating site. :)
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Being treated like a 'lady'

Post by DonnaT »

Being a confirmed trans-lesbian :roll: I can't relate :P
DonnaT
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

I am a male and that's what I want to be. I do not want to become a woman. I like to dress like one for it really relaxes me and lets go stress. Also my looks change 180 degree and I look much younger.

However when I dress as a woman I become a woman while dressed - looks, walk, etc.

Since I do make a very passable attractive mature woman, I would like to be treated like one. If I looked like a man in a dress that would be something else.

I do like to be shown the courtesy that women enjoy. It makes me feel that my dressing and mannerism have fully succeeded in presenting my self as a woman, my ultimate goal in dressing.

It's feels good being called M'am or Miss! Tee hee!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Shayla
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Shayla »

Yes Martha, that's exactly how I feel. I make a passable woman as well so being treated like one is what Shayla desires, hence my OP. I have no desire or intention living full time as female.
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Doesn't it feel good to be called M'am or Miss?

Or to have a door opened to you!

Or let you go ahead because you are a woman.

I just love it!
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

You know some thing , I spos for myself im very independent and allways have been and theres not a lot that pulls me up, im not one for doing nothing for long , very hands on type and get stuck in and just do what ever , as happened last week ,

For our Museum as you know im incharge of buldings and works , so had to make a new sign up 8'x4' and 9' high, all timber as I did some months before so it was time to put it up my mate dug the two holes with a post hole digger and one guy took one look at me and oh you know what your doing and walked off,
then when we were to put it up 5 of us to stand it up and one guy thought he,d take over and would not stop yapping and would have been better had he not been there just got in the road and a pain ,

so I got the others where I needed them and we got it up , the issue is he cant stand a woman telling him what to do on a building site and im the boss, ya ya bloody woman for ya ,

any way , yes I know its nice to have the door opened and waited on and chairs and all and yes there are some lovely guys who do that for me and respect who I am .

Shayla.

desire to look feminine / female and be treated like one , flirts and compliments, casual attention from a male, holding hands and other things youv said , Oh would they do that for or to me ,
come on doubt it , im not pretty enough any way ,

Oh heck hmmm....... oh dear,e me . ......... some how I think youd be trying to push a ton of bricks up hill with me take a lot for a male to even get to... the.... brick to start with let alone all of them .

Don't know , as I looked at what you wrote and think about it all and what the others have said , I think I knew when I said a long time ago im just one weird female who is different , am I that independent that I,d rather look after my mates and if ever I took some one out it would have to be a woman ,

To explain. when I go to others homes or large meetings im a servent im a doer help cooking and serving and making sure others are happy and can count on my help and make sure if they need any thing I,ll get it or do it or an issue I,ll sort it ,

And yes I get ...told off ....sit down and enjoy the evening , yes mam I will, and two min,s later im up and at it again , oh dear . I think they know me to well now to say any thing .....

Would I be uncomfortable having a man take me out , yes, because , im not sure,,,, I can answer ,

not yet any way , don't know really don't....Im not sure how to respond to a males advances other than fight mode , well im being honist and up front ,

...noeleena...
Carole Hill
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Carole Hill »

One of the things that I really like about presenting as a woman is being treated as a lady! Not only is it nice when out for lunch with a man but also at various places of business. More than a few times I have received much more attention from employees than I usually receive when presenting as a man. Often this includes helping me get my purchases from places like Home Depot to my car.
Hugs, Carole
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Who doesn't enjoy being treated as a lady? Sadly, the women's liberation movement has ruined all that. Today's young man does not know how to treat a lady. Opening doors, holding a chair, a deferential tip of the head, lots of little gestures like those. True gentlemen tend to be of the older generation.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Being old school "I am a gentleman who enjoys the comfort of female apparel" and only that.

Yes, I do have thoughts presenting as a lady and being treated (by a gentleman) as such. However, Requal does not yet have the courage nor confidence to step into to the wide world at this time.
Requal
Trudy
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Trudy »

I can't believe I missed this thread. There is nothing greater than being treated like a lady when out and about. My gentleman friend is that same age as I am, 63, and having been raised in the era of manners he knows how to act around and treat a lady which is the image I always try to present. I do tease him the only reason he holds the car door for me is so he can get a peek at my legs. He just laughs :lol: when I say that but he doesn't deny it.

I have actually seen a return in some people to the old manners especially in the younger generation, 25 and under. I do agree with Eileen that the women's movement did have an influence on the demise of the old time manners. There was a time when the hard core feminazis would chastise a man for the simple act of holding a door for them. Hopefully by now they have learned the difference between wanting equality and simple manners.
Brenda Allen
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Brenda Allen »

And to further Eileen's comment, many young men do not know how to dress in the presence of a nicely dressed young woman. How many times do you see a nicely dressed young lady with a guy who is wearing jeans and a shirt (or even a tee shirt) as they go out for dinner or some event...or during the summer, shorts (generally cargo variety). In my day we both tried to dress to the same level and yes we treated the lady...
Heather W
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Heather W »

Yes it's great to be treated like a lady when presenting one's self as one. I know people seem to treat me differently when I am Heather than her "brother". A classic example is how the girls at my local Starbucks treat me. I think by now they have it figured out still they seem to be more friendly with Heather.

As for manners I live in an upscale college town so I see both sides to it. It's funny in that men over 40 and generally the college guys seem to be have them, those in between seem to be lacking there. Why is that?
The time is always right to do what is right
Martin Luther Ling Jr